23 coaches online • Server time: 04:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spiro

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
First of all... t

First of all, i see, that you have not idea about realism or you want strain realism to explain that bunch of rubbishes.in the ruleset.
Don't write here, that "wrestle" skill can be used only when "wrestler" blocks the chainsaw, i know this very good, i don't need additional explainations.

About your "realism": The attacker -moving first- right ? He can avoid the chainsaw and go for the legs, right ? Very smooth explanation mate, but you have forgotten about the chainsaw as a machine, this is not the same chainsaw as we have now Image the bloodbowl chainsaw is turned on every time and when the "wrestle player" and the "chainsaw player" are Both Down then the chainsaw should make them both damages 3 + to the armour, that's all about your realism pffft.

The rules says: "both players are wrestled to the ground" and beetwen them and around them "flying" the turned on chainsaw, but can't make any injuries, because "wrestle player" has special ability, he can release a gas, "metan" "prophan / buthan" or whatever and the chainsaw have stuck in the clouds of his gas from his butt. pffffft

Btw, the chainsaw do not making any injuries when other player blocks "the chainsaw player" OK, is it clear ?

f_alk wrote:

From "realism", Ball&Chain player is turning around himself all the time. If you somehow get him out of balance, the chain will strangle him and the ball will hit him. That's why he's so easily sent off the pitch once he goes down. If the Wrestler attacks, he will time his attack so that he attacks the back of the Ball&Chain. If the Wrestler is attacked, then imagine he dives under the Ball&Chain - wrestling is all about getting lower that your opponents center of mass.

Your explanation is strange, twisted and one-sided. You claiming, that "if the Wrestler attacks" don't forget, that "Wrestler" can't attacks the Fanatic, he can be blocked by the Fanatic not vice-versa.
You claiming, that the Fanatic can be easily collapsed, i agree, but by some the terrain obstacles or by the ball&chain or because he is tired off. Not because the ball&chain have been catched by some incredible muscled wrestler pffft. Btw in lrb4 there is a section, that the Fanatic can be collapsed at the end of his move, there is separated dice roll to see if he collapses or not pffft. In CRP that section has disappeared pffft. So if i good understand, now fanatic can't be collapsed.

Btw, the Fanatic can't be colapsed by blocking or blitzing, only by exshaustion. pffft

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.

Last edited by spiro on %b %03, %2011 - %16:%Feb; edited 10 times in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

jimmyfantastic wrote:
Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Spiro, it is a game with lots of inconsistent rules (if you compare it to reality). People don't trip and die while running very often either Very Happy

Pffft !

This rule only existed because in 2nd ed the pitch was astrogranite so it made sense that someone could slip and seriously injure themselves.
Now that they have changed to grass in 3rd this rule really does look stupid.

Not that I want to get drawn into all this sillyness, but falling over with badly made heavy armour could be very painful, bit of armour stabs you in the neck = death.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

/me quickly sketches Garion in....

And why would they have badly made armour? If you want to complain about 'realism' Spiro, or anyone else, explain how a skeleton can get a PINCHED NERVE!

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
/me quickly sketches Garion in....

And why would they have badly made armour? If you want to complain about 'realism' Spiro, or anyone else, explain how a skeleton can get a PINCHED NERVE!

hahaha and again, i'm complaining right ? Macavity please, don't play with me like that. Btw you very good know, that undeads, necro and khemri are specifics teams. there can't be separated injury tables for them right? or maybe it's possible.
I don't complaining mister Macavity i just criticising the new ruleset, can you see a different. I just commented idiotic explanations that i can't accept.

f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
I just commented idiotic explanations that i can't accept.

I want an excuse for that personal insult.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously, Spiro,
I have tried to come up with an explanation. In other threads I tried to be friendly to you and - if I thought there were misunderstandings between you and the others - to clear those misunderstandings. There was at least one thread where you remembered the rules in the wrong way and I could clear that up. Now, everyone can make mistakes when remembering things. I do, you do.
I don't call you idiotic. You call me idiotic.
If you do not want to take back that insult, then I won't try to understand you anymore.
spiro

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Srlsy, enough i won't waste my nerves on this. You can explaining your friendly realism to someone other, gl. btw i don't think, that it was personal attack.

f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

btw, RTFM

in LRB4 a ball and chain player can't be blocked by a normal player.
in CRP everyone can block a ball and chain player.

It's really idiotic to not read skills before complaining about them.
spiro

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
btw, RTFM

in LRB4 a ball and chain player can't be blocked by a normal player.
in CRP everyone can block a ball and chain player.

It's really idiotic to not read skills before complaining about them.

bwahahahaha very funny. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing btw i don't use fanatic, never, so if you want speak about some "complaining" then go to "Carnis" he told me about fanatic paradox. pffft Btw2 you didn't read about fanatic too because you should know, that there is not collapses anymore. And yes i agree it's really, really idiotic.

f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

"there are no collapses" ... and I never talked about collapses (only you did), so you are jumping conclusions.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

this

is

brilliant

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
"there are no collapses" ... and I never talked about collapses (only you did), so you are jumping conclusions.

f_alk wrote:

From "realism", Ball&Chain player is turning around himself all the time. If you somehow get him out of balance, the chain will strangle him and the ball will hit him. That's why he's so easily sent off the pitch once he goes down.

Right, you didn't.

f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Goodness...

R
T
F
M
Greedy

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 22:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Looked for deteriorating away from topic towards personal vendetta.