33 coaches online • Server time: 02:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Dont know if its possible

But it seems there are lot of bugs in the report bugs page, and proly lot of them are posted 2 or 3 times.

Each time i want to report a bug, i want to read everyone to dont repeat it to make the admins work easier but each time there are more and more bugs.

I just think if its posible to made bug categories for each skill to facilitate the admins work and the coaches who report them.

Easier to detect two reports of the same bug
Easier to solve lot of bugs of same skill
Timlagor

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The bugs are all on one page: you can search the page for the skill in question: assuming people name the skill in the title of their bug report which seems likely.

Not that it's necessarily a bad idea but just in case you didn't think of it Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I keep track of the bugs and try to delete all duplicates. So there should not be ane duplicates. Use the search-function of your browser if you want to search for bugs so you don't post a duplicate, which is a good thing you don't. Smile

A lot of bugs just appear at certain situations, with many skills, so this would demand some kind of tagging-system. But if people just name their bugs properly, it is actually not that big of a problem.
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

well, then its ma problem, cause i have not the search-function option, just have the search coach or team :/
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Also if people read the help section this shouldnt happen anymore - http://fumbbl.com/help:FFBHelp I hope newcomers do Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

all browsers i have tested have a search function. Most often the shortcut to that function is ctrl+f. Try it on the open bugs page and you will see it makes your life much easier.

What browser do you use btw?
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

oh nice,

So usefull, thx, ;P

it helps a lot
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2011 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

btw, use mozilla firefox
 Jump to: