27 coaches online • Server time: 08:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Headjuanter

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, this is the team...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=98021

and it's in a lovely league with predominantly bashing teams. They'll probably qualify for the next one up next season, but we'll see.

Obviously, I've had LOADS of luck on the skill rolls... and who do I put in the LoS? The tree, ok, that's one. And after that? The AG5 AV6 guy because I'll lose him soon enough anyways due to AV6 or should I try to fast-skill him to a blodger? Or should I put blodgers on the LoS?

And what should I spend money on? I'm currently putting the niggling thrower on the LoS as well and I thought I'll probably get a new catcher rather than replace that dude next... or should I?!

Also, does anyone know a good tranquiliser that'll keep me from getting well scared I could lose my precious ST4 lineelves everytime they get blocked?

Thanks for the input =).
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Put Blodgers on the LOS. I had a WE team that always put a sidestep+jumpup wardancer there, he was rather lethal if he wasnt smacked into oblivion.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

It all depends on the team you are playing against. Be like water etc. etc.

My agressove LOS would probably be:

Tree
Guard
Guard
ST4 Blodge

Without the tree for the first half? Replace with the ST4 Blacklezy (am I getting carried away? LaughingEmbarassed)

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Delta wrote:
It all depends on the team you are playing against. Be like water etc. etc.

My agressove LOS would probably be:

Tree
Guard
Guard
ST4 Blodge

Without the tree for the first half? Replace with the ST4 Blacklezy (am I getting carried away? LaughingEmbarassed)

Never ever put more than 3 players on the LOS with Woodies...
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Depends if you think you can get the advantage, 1d blacks against 7 players vs 2d vs 4 players LOS + blatz? However make sure they cannot get 2d vs the 7 easily.
Topper

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Depends on the team yes. But put blodgers there.
Never mind the AV decrease, wont neccessarily hurt him U know Wink
I would however put the N thrower on the los, and NEVER use ur apo on him.
He is also great for doing crazy things, because if he dies, who cares!!
Delta

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2004 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Avatar, like I said it would depend on the team I was playing. And I also said it was an aggressive line up.
If I played this team against, say, some Dark Elves, then I would *definately* use that line-up.

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2004 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally.. I don't put four on the LOS on defence with Orcs. Unless I get perfect D. One or two steps back is much better. The offence will always (if they are any good) get 2d blocks on the LOS so why bother giving them an easy time of knocking half my team on their buttocks.

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2004 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm... thanks for the input.

I agree with the happy Bunny that I'd never put more than 3 people in pretty much any LoS- he'll pretty much always be able to block each with two dice anyways.

Which is also the reason why I never put ST4s on the LoS- I'd rather have him bash someone else. Looks like it's gonna be a Guard because all the cheap lineelves have already died...

Also, with I team like that I'll never use the Apo on anything but a SI ST4 or on the AG5 catcher.

Cheers, lads.
 Jump to: