68 coaches online • Server time: 22:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: May 03, 2012 - 09:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Got my E100 a couple of days ago. Smile
First tier 10 i have got. Pretty nice tank, doesn't feel that clumsy as it looks from the outside. It does have the weakness most other tanks have though, it feels much worse when playing it, than it feels when you face it on the other side of the battle.
With the amount of bounces i do off E-100:s when facing them, one should expect that at least SOMETHING should bounce when i play it...

With that being said, i got 49 hits on me in a battle yesterday, and still got half the life left, had three AMX cirkling me trying to hurt me when i was the last one left.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: May 03, 2012 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

49 hits and survived, thats crazy Razz
reminds me of first time i killed a KV, was in a tier 4 medium, at very close range. i could circle around him faster than he could turn, so i'd keep going back around him but could only hurt him when i was shooting the rear armor. took ages but ground him down, very satisfying
peikko

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally Im bit of stuck at the moment in terms of new tanks. Got E-75, VK4502A, T28 and Pershing unlocked, soon to be joined by Ferdi, T-54 and more tanks after 7.3 update... Grinding the moneyz is soooo slow when one needs millions, even thought I have some daily games with Löwe, Type, KV-5, T34...

Basicly its not about grinding new tanks right now as much as focusing more on tank companies and clan wars while buffin existing vehicles to top modules and hopefully some day again noticing theres enough creds to actually buy something new Smile
Woodstock

Post   Posted: May 05, 2012 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still playing as well, got premium 2 weeks ago or so now that Im going tier8+ tanks.

I mainly play USA tanks, T29, T32, T34, M4A3E2, T20, M26, M18. But also grinding the E100 and IS7 tree atm, currently going to the Tiger and IS3. Got the two AMX 13s as well, love how they play.

Money isn't really an issue, well, it would be if I would buy all the tanks I researched. But I can not play them all any way, so I don't bother. I also spend over 4 million on equipment and consumables when they were half prize. So that will save me a lot of money in the future.

IGN: EpicFale
peikko

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2012 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Personally Im bit of stuck at the moment in terms of new tanks. Got E-75, VK4502A, T28 and Pershing unlocked, soon to be joined by Ferdi, T-54 and more tanks after 7.3 update... Grinding the moneyz is soooo slow when one needs millions, even thought I have some daily games with Löwe, Type, KV-5, T34...

Now that 8.2 update is behind any corner, still gettin games almost daily... Already 8th top tier in carage and trying to get some Clan Wars battles daily too...

Addicted, maybe...
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2012 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

I don't really think you are addicted. But you just look for the best experience. Randoms these days are a cestpool... Even the biggest noobs drive tier 10 tanks now. Not to mention the 0-games tier 8 premium drivers.

Me?... I pretty much stopped playing. Randoms are infested with noobs that pretty much blow your chances of winning within the first minutes of the game. And as the matchmaking won't be changed to get some challenge back, the game is pretty much dying for the hardcore casual player.
peikko

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2012 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... "peikko has played WoT for 517 days, playing average 21.5 battles per day."

With average game lenght of 4m 21s thats just average 1.5h daily for last 517 days, lot less than I used to play BB at one point! Wink

Total time spent ingame just tad under 5 weeks... not counting time spent in beetween games and waiting game to start...

Guess Im easy, not so fixated abotu win/lose in random games, just more concentrated on own game and trying to make best of something silly situations. And of course the clan wars games are different number, when they go good, it makes up for days suffering in randoms Smile
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2012 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, I think I just need to remove XVM stats, and play the game. Just so annoying to see my winrate, and the second best be at least 5% lower... Very Happy
 Jump to: