27 coaches online • Server time: 02:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Go spectate some of my (opponents') games.

Crying or Very sad

Post 14 Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever I get even remotely close to finding an easy game or what seem like an easy opponent, nuffle seem to smack me around, 9 out of 10 times I would draw or lose, mostly to bad luck, (same happen if I foul).
There is no explanation to this, that is just the way nuffle push me back on the road to greater glory Wink
I rarely have trouble finding the decent opponents, I get crappy offers, but everyone does, seem to me that some people are just very unfortunate, cheer up, it will change...
Calador

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Cherry-picking has always been part of fumbbl.... I've always been against the coachranking, but it's here and I've learned to live with it. However, the coachranking is often wrong. Make a halfling team in ranked and start challenging everyone available, including dwarves, and you ranking will most likely drop a lot. You have fun, but people that only look at coachranking will see you as a bad coach, especially if you retire the flings so they can't see how your ranking got down there.
I know that some people have had luck with flings and gobbos, but let's face it... both teams are not very good at winning.
To the dwarf situation... I'd have turned it down too... I always turn dwarf offers down, because I simply don't like playing against them (I don't like playing them myself either). I'm here to have fun, so I try to pick matches that could be fun, and those matches are often with equal strength teams (based mostly on TR because TS can be somewhat off at times).
MorbidDeath

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

fffff

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Bollocks is all I say

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Bollocks is all I say