23 coaches online • Server time: 03:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 04:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I have some questions about tournament weight please.

1. For TW capped official tournaments like Smacks and minors, do I include my treasury to the total?

The following questions apply if the answer to 1. is no:

2. Can I just drop some rerolls to make the cap, then buy them back once tournament has started? Either before or after first game?
3. Must my team be in ready state when it applies - preventing me from buyiing back before first game?
4. Is any of this frowned upon exactly?

Thanks!

Oscar Wilde
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

1. Not any more, no. This was changed recently.
3. Yes.
2 and 4. It isn't explicitly against the rules, but it probably is frowned upon, and the tournament rules do include a 'spirit of the tournament' rule, which could see you get in trouble for it. Cash used to be counted for TW to prevent this and similar shenanigans.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking strictly strategically...

This is a terrible idea. The issue with TW capped tourneys aren't teams hugging the line... but teams chasing inducements.

Game|Set|Match recently brought an ultra low TR team into a 1200 capped B minor. Did very well.

__Synn
 Jump to: