72 coaches online • Server time: 20:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

pythrr

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobnibblers! 1-0! Eat it ball n' chain mummy!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2014 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Not the most impressive debut by the mummy, granted. I think his bandages got all caught up.

But boy could those zombies stab! Pokey pokey stick death.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2014 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So, I won my first game with Khemri after an overtime....and have yet to score a TD. LOL. It was an interesting match with pouring rain the entire game and some casualties suffered.

I lucked my way through with a rookie team but had a blast.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2014 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

OK.... I just hope we can make it to our 5th game before we get to face another rookie team. 2 games playing up 400 TV, same as the next(3rd game). Then we get a nice 174 TV team (unless they implode in the next few games).

Khemri really stink it up playing up in TV. We are going to seek out new contracts for the next game; stabbing and chainsaws are not doing anything.

And what is up with the weather in the land of the dead? 2 games with weather the entire game....pouring rain and sweltering heat.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2014 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

NOBNIBBLERS!!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2014 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

NOBNIBBLERS AGAIN!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2014 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
NOBNIBBLERS AGAIN!!!

Let us know when you beat a team in the KFC.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2014 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

NOBNIBBLERS!!!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

** KPL morning update **

Iam heading out on my summer vacation. I will be gone from Tues (tomorrow) until Thursday (23rd).

So I hope when I come back Khemri city is not in flames, the KPL is still up and running and that mass anarchy does not break out.

We have 3 coaches right now on extended summer vacations which will be over at the end of July. (ClemUSA, Chimp2010 and Sundevil)

The plan is that once we hit august we go back to a strict deadline and start moving along.

In my absence Rah-ma's assistant WhatBall will take over any issues that should arise.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in charge?

Oooh, goodie! The Bedouin are in a foul mood after their worst loss ever, so perhaps I can take it out on everyone else. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2014 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Rah-ma has finally returned to his homeland. He is happy to be back in the sweltering heat and sand of Khemri. The lands up North where to cold for his taste and the rain and fog was to much to handle. But his trip up North was very profitable for the KPL and King Settra. He pats his haversack with all the contracts signed, matters of State settled and large sums of cash for the treasury.

His camel crests the last hill looking down on Khemri city. The city is in flames, a huge crater is all that is left of the merchants Qt. on the west side of the city. He stands back and is amazed at the carnage, the flames, the smoke and the big army laying siege to the city from the South.

Rah-ma notices riders approaching fast from the North gate to meet him. They are Settra's scouts and it looks like they have something very important to tell him, although that seems stupid since he does have two eyes to witness and a nose who can smell the rotting flesh of the carnage.

"High Priest Rah-ma, insanity rules the day and only the firm hand of King Settra has managed to keep the rabble at bay. His inspired leadership has held firm and the city is secure, even though it does not look like it. He needs you ASAP at his right hand before he leads the vangard out of the South gates and sallies forth to route the rabble army."

Rah-ma and the scouts move with all haste into the city. Weaving through the rubble and the burning embers flying in the air. Bodies are being stacked up into large piles for the bonfires, the flies are swarming and the scarabs are getting a feast in flesh.

The round the last corner and approach the south gate. Settra is standing on his chariot giving an inspired speech to the Royal Guards, regular army and the militia troops, they number over 10,000 and are a very impressive site to Rah-ma.

Rah-ma dismounts from his tired out Camel and approaches King Settra who is giving him a penetrating gaze.

"My King, I have returned with good news from the North. It seems though that I return to bad tidings and a war."

"Yes, Rah-ma, the Rabble rose up once again. But this time there was a guiding hand behind this uprising. I went into the merchant quarter and found a cabal of Germans who were attempting to rig the KPL. Well of course I took their heads but the strangest thing happened.

One of them said that if I killed him and did not spare his life he would destroy the ancient relic of the ISP. Of course I called his bluff. Well it turned out it was not a bluff. He turned around and with a mighty blow blew up this strange looking grey box.

The explosion destroyed the merchant qt and left over 3000 dead in its wake. Lucky for me I have divine protection so I managed to just receive some minor wounds.

Then two days later this massive army of rabble showed up at the Southern gate and laid siege. They claim I was responsible for the destruction of the ISP and that Blood Bowl world wide has been shut down. That I have some how vanquished NUFFLE and destroyed all that was holy.

Well, it turns out this is all an excuse. It seems to me that ClemUSA and Chimp2010 are behind this nefarious scheme. Using the ISP explsion as a cover up. In fact I think they are the leaders of the German cabal.

So, Iam going to sally forth with my host. Smash this FUMMBL mob of commoners who suffer from with drawl issues and then we will get the KPL back up and running. Iam tired of all this down time, we need to get this league up and running again. I grow weary of no Blood Bowl.

The South gate open up and Settra's host charges out of the gates. The battle was glorious and bloody and within 5 hours the host of rabble was routed and fleeing into the desert from which they came.

Settra's Royal decree: Chimp2010 and ClemUSA are KOS

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2014 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I have returned, last week right when the ISP imploded. Round 2 has had forfeits handed down and the KPL moves on to round 3.

I will look at the calendar, go back through PM's to see were we stand on vacations and so forth and post the round 3 deadline. After that we go back to our 7 to 10 day round deadlines and get this thing moving.

Sidenote: IF the KPL survives to next year WE WILL NOT START UP A NEW SEASON RIGHT BEFORE JULY.

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2014 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

A Bedouin caravan rolls into Khemri city with news of the Holy Relic of the ISP.

They say deep in the heart of the desert the ISP has reformed and pulsates with power. The cult of the ISP is having a all day party.

Settra sits on his golden throne contemplating this holy relic of the ISP. His first encounter with it was not pleasant BUT what if he can harness its power......?

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2014 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobnibblers are BORED to death.

When do we get to play another game?!

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2014 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and NerdBird are playing on Wednesday night
 Jump to: