46 coaches online • Server time: 13:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NerdBird

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3563259
So in the latest match-up against a powerful Nurgle team my Gobbo's STOLE the game away! After the Nurgle teams first drive when reciving it was looking bleak for the Gobbo's. After they scored, on turn 4 my Pogoer was BH and my st3 block gobbo was KO'd and decided to stay there....

So we set up and that's where my Fanatic and Chainsaw took control knocking the Nurgling's down to 6 players and me scoring on turn 8 to make it 1-1.

Even after this incredible drive my st3 block gobbo decided he was better off sitting this one out... so I was down to 10 players and receiving the kick-off (but the nurgling's only had 7 after one decided to come back from the bench)

It was kind of an ugly second half, a lot of errors. We both burned through our rerolls by turn 12 and the ball switched hands a few times. The ball actually never left my half of the field until turn 16 when I had a dodge, a go for it and a hand-off to a well placed gobbo who had scored in the first half as well(can you say skill?).

In the end it was a good, close game that should have probably gone to the Nurgling's but Nuffle is strange. AND, as a reward for the Gobbo scoring 2 TD's in one game he received a +ag!

On a side note, my team is now in second place behind Atari's unbelievably tough and overly-skilled sink or swim goblins! Smile
Ardonite

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

It is a close race but the bones are looking to take second back, and are looking forward to playing the greenies in a winner take second place match? Please?
Atari

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, sounds like a great match! Keep up the good work guys, match reports are great to see and read
TenaciousPiggy

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm loving all the stunties in 145 this season.
Ardonite

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Guess what skill I'm going to be getting on all of my skill ups from here on out, if possible?
Ardonite

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hint it has to do with stunties. And if nerdbird and I play I may make a match report if he doesn't.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: May 07, 2014 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You just keep that tackle to yourself Smile

Post   Posted: May 30, 2014 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Magic Rats Vs Tappa inte Orken! - 145 Rookie League Season XXXIV Game Match Report.

Thoughts:

One hell of a game! and fist in season for us. We are down 2 players but this was expected.

Comments:

We were awarded 250k+ inducements, we got a card, beer, bribe and Fezglitch (who failed to really do much during the game)
I have to say the Orks played really well today, they were in good shape, and did what they do best pretty well - there were even some surprising plays made.
I canot say the same for the 'bashhers' on my own team, one Blitzer died Very early in the game!, so his pay is forfiegted! and the other really didnt do alot except fail the odd block n dodge.
The game was fairly hectic, there was an invasion and it ended with a 3-3 draw.

Highlights:

Blitzer Pocus (rats), fails dodge on 1st turn and dies :O

Turn 7 of first half see's a MAD pitch invasion, all but about 4 Orks remained standing! the run by rats was made and there wasnt alot the Orks could do about it!

On turn 8 Cadabra (rats) scores his 2nd TD bringing the score to 2-1.

The Orks gained a Blitz at start of half 2, which foiled the rats plans of a 2TD.

SO MANY 1s, Abra (rats) gets knocked out turn 3 on failed 2+.

Snabbe snyggo (orks) scores a well deserved TD on turn 3.

turn 5 of second half Alak (rats) makes a bold pass to caddabra who runs for it, failing a gfi.

Tirak Utfyllnad (orks) makes a great pass.

Summary:

A fair ammount happened in this game and as usuall there were a fair ammount of mistakes made (at least on my part:P ). A great game, alot of fun playing.
GormGL

Post   Posted: May 30, 2014 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it was great game, 3 TDs for both teams, only bad thing is the to kills (and only one game me SPP Wink )

Wounderful matchreport Very Happy
deyempe

Post   Posted: May 30, 2014 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks GormGL. I probably wont write one for everygame as I dont wanna spam this thread but I am writeing very mini-reports on my teams bio if anyone cares to look Smile
TFRiley

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2014 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Match report: Die Hard Prancing vs. Schachthüpfer

I really dont like playing against dwarves Smile And on top, had to find my feet with an all rookie lineup, where's my MB blitzer, no AG5?, no leap? hahaha but ended up playing too loosely in defensiv, which made for an easy lead for the stunties. The Prancers came back but none of the teams could get the upper hand. My DE's simply couldnt penetrate more than 2 AR despite making some 50 blocks. Luckily my opponent rolled just as bad so it turned out a very even game. Thanks for the game vulture42
ckay

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: Bloodclaw Bandits vs Green Marsh Slimies
My first match report, wish me luck guys!'Smile'

A close fought game of skill (for the Slimies) and Luck (for the Bandits) that ended in a solid 1-1 draw to start off the season for these two teams. Despite the best efforts of their coach, fredoman, the Slimies had a rough start to the game. Due to some shockingly poor dice rolls, a clumsy skink named Glal was horribly killed in the 3rd round of the match, after he failed to make a dodge roll and was crushed by the vicious block of the Bandits captain Grimskull Bloodclaw. However, despite disastrous misfortune in the early turns, the Slimies managed to get back in the game with a fantastic touchdown in the 6th turn. After getting hold of the ball the remaining skinks far outpaced the sluggish orks as they rushed to the touchdown line... perhaps remembering their companions grim fate moments earlier. Unfortunately with one saurus wounded and another knocked out it was only a matter of time before the numeric superiority of the Bandits turned into an equalizer during the second half. The final kick off went poorly for the Bandits despite their 3 man advantage when the ball ended up in the hands of one of the Slimies saurus players and the remainder of the match was played with the orks futilely attempting to break through to the ball carrier.
albinv

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice reports, seems like a great season to be played this time! Smile
ckay

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2014 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: Bloodclaw Bandits vs Monsters of the Midlands
A slow starting game that soon turned violent with the Bandits using their muscle players to inflict significant pain on the Midlands team injuring three of their players. The match ended in a 2-0 win for the Bandits and was notable (for myself) as the debut match of new black orc Bork the Insane, who aspires to become the deadliest player in the Rookie League. This match also set the Bandits on the path to becoming the most violent team in the Rookie League so far. A trend I hope they will continue in the future.
ckay

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2014 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: Bloodclaw Bandits vs Enduring Blackcats
Yet another extremely close fought game that ended in a 1-1 draw. The first half started poorly for the Necromantic Blackcats team when their werewolf injured himself in the starting blitz, his regeneration skill being the only thing saving him from being put out of action for the rest of the game. Later in the half Bork the insane penned two necromantic players on the sidelines, the remaining werewolf and zombie Duncan Idaho. Unfortunately Borks insanity took hold of him and when the werewolf made a dash for freedom Bork was busy manicuring the nails of the stunned zombie. Soon after the Blackcats werewolf, Gavrilo, made a dash for the Orcs touchdown zone ball in hand. Bork was in range to intercept but was stopped by the now exquisitely manicured Duncan finally rejoining the game. Borks' comrade made a desperate attempt to dodge to intercept the werewolf but ended up falling flat on his face leaving the score 1-0 in favour of the black cats with one turn remaining in the half. The orcs recovered from their anger at conceding a goal in typical orc fashion, by killing the recently reanimated Duncan, thus ending the first half.
The second half began poorly for the Bandits and they came dangerously close to conceding a second touchdown but were rescued at the last minute by a lucky and thoroughly unorcy play with the teams thrower Chukka Madlob making a pickup and then passing downfield to Smasher Grabnik who successfully dodged away from the nearest Blackcat before hurtling down the pitch at breakneck speeds to equalise in the 4th turn. The drama didn't end here however as the Blackcats were soon back on the offensive, coming dangerously close to scoring a second touchdown with their werewolf player only to be stopped on the last turn by an orc blitzer.
 Jump to: