39 coaches online • Server time: 17:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Some inspiration:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=512767

Oscar Wilde
SvenS

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a beastmen themed team where all CWs have to take horns on first normal to be wargors! Very Happy
Havent gotten that far yet though Wink

SL
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
I don't know about a Minotard+beastmen team, but I do have a Minotard team - if you accept that the Minotard is the team!

He's run at about 50% win ratio, but the only superstar beastman was an ag4 blodging strong arm quarterback. If I'd built a cpomb beastman or two then I might have lifted the win ratio a little. Heck even without cpomb taking sensible skills might have helped.

As for popularity or powerplaying min-max criticism, any detractors are likely to consider it acceptable not to take 4 catchers on a Human team, not take a deathroller on a Dwarf team, assassins on Dark elves, or the full compliment of goblins on an Orc team. There's a degree of hypocrisy in that.

I'd say give it a nudge, but ensure you choose interesting player builds. If you want to build them all as cpombers do it in ranked so that people can choose if they want to play a boring build or not.

A Minotard team? You have the Minotard team. McHooves is a living legend!
buuface

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Verminardo wrote:
I can't come up with any remarkable all-beastmen teams on Fumbbl though. None that I know of.

Really? How about the team that started cpomp and min-max in crp?

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=642529

Nasty
 Jump to: