34 coaches online • Server time: 16:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Some inspiration:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=512767

Oscar Wilde
SvenS

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a beastmen themed team where all CWs have to take horns on first normal to be wargors! Very Happy
Havent gotten that far yet though Wink

SL
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
I don't know about a Minotard+beastmen team, but I do have a Minotard team - if you accept that the Minotard is the team!

He's run at about 50% win ratio, but the only superstar beastman was an ag4 blodging strong arm quarterback. If I'd built a cpomb beastman or two then I might have lifted the win ratio a little. Heck even without cpomb taking sensible skills might have helped.

As for popularity or powerplaying min-max criticism, any detractors are likely to consider it acceptable not to take 4 catchers on a Human team, not take a deathroller on a Dwarf team, assassins on Dark elves, or the full compliment of goblins on an Orc team. There's a degree of hypocrisy in that.

I'd say give it a nudge, but ensure you choose interesting player builds. If you want to build them all as cpombers do it in ranked so that people can choose if they want to play a boring build or not.

A Minotard team? You have the Minotard team. McHooves is a living legend!
buuface

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2014 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Verminardo wrote:
I can't come up with any remarkable all-beastmen teams on Fumbbl though. None that I know of.

Really? How about the team that started cpomp and min-max in crp?

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=642529

Nasty
 Jump to: