10 coaches online • Server time: 05:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 145 League and Tourn...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FTJUK

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2014 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

As well as being a regular on-line gamer on this website, I am also the current commissioner for the tabletop Cakebowl league in Swindon. http://xenolith.me.uk/cakebowl/index.php?section=main

The league is going well and I run a fairly successful Wood Elf team called the Whispering Wasps. They won last seasons event and are in the hunt to retain their title this season.

http://xenolith.me.uk/cakebowl/index.php?section=objhandler&type=1&obj=2&obj_id=28

In my last game, both my Wardancers achieved superstar status.

Nidhon gained a normal skill up. Thinking of Frenzy or Strip Ball, possibly Side Step?

Gaeruilchanar rolled a 6 and 4. I think AV is a waste for the limited number of games left, and taking another MV increase would make him MV10. Obviously a St4, MV10 Wardancer would be an even more royal pain in the arse, and makes for a real One Turner threat. Would anyone take any other skills on this guy? Tackle / Side Step?

Look forward to commetns Wink.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2014 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

MA 10 wardancer is kinda no-brainer. Nidhon might take pass-block if you are facing anything that might pass when in clutch. Frenzy is good too.

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2014 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

MV10 would make him a nightmarish fiend to deal with.

As for your other guy, Sure Hands actually could be useful. Get the ball on the ground with one player, then use Nidhon to grab the ball easily then dodge/leap away with it.
 Jump to: