30 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zredna

Post 5 Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I am intreasted in playing tournamnets but I cant comit for longer times. So I thaught why don't do it as in real life, sports on amteur level. Play all games over a weekend or a single day. I for one thaugt it would be fun to play 5 games with the same team for a day.The Idea is to start of with fresh oficial teams. What I'm looking for is a 8 team tourny two pools round robin, semis and finals and matches for places 5-8. Every thing can easely be fitted in one day, three matches before lunch 3*90 miutes including team management. after lunch 2*90 minutes. If there are coaches out there that are willing to play a one day tournament day time Australian/Pasific time please let me know so I can learn to set up a group.
If there are any experiensed tournament organizers out there I would be glad for some tips how to setup and run this.
Zredna
Laviak

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds interesting Smile

although I find it rare that I can devote a full day to playing BB Crying or Very sad
 Jump to: