17 coaches online • Server time: 07:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
C3I2

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

... connection problems during a game.

Ie no action in the client, and ping time out on IRC.

What is customary?
heinz

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Disconnections

If your opponent is disconnected during a game please wait for 15 minutes to see if he or she returns.
If your opponent does not return within this period of time you can, if you want, call the game off and move on to find another game. If you do so, the started game is completely abandoned together with any SPPs or injuries that had taken place. If you want to complete the game, you can not use the team in other games until the current game has been resolved. Either way, you should send a PM to the opponent to state your decision to him/her.

If you get disconnected you must, upon returning to the site, contact your opponent in order to explain what happened and offer to resume the game. If your opponent is not online or not contactable when you return, you must send a PM with the offer and try to schedule a time to resume it. If there is no reply to this PM within 24 hours of sending it, you may call off the game as explained above and you should send another PM telling your opponent of your decision.

If the server goes offline or if the remaining coach leaves before the stated 15 minutes both coaches are considered to have disconnected and should act as explained above.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, from the faq (yes I found it now).
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems obvious to run the same procedure in Unranked, Ladder, DivX, Stunty or Faction.

Mezir

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't believe the rules specify a division so this applies to every division.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

yeap.. it's the _RULES_ not the faq... it's the rules you _ACCEPTED_ to follow when you made your account.. those things are there for a reason.. i recommened _everyone_ to really read em.. will prevent you from much trouble.. *sigh*

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Did I accepted something when I joined?
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

yes.. when you log in your account for the first time there is the rules page and you have to click the accept button to be able to create teams and stuff....

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
yeap.. it's the _RULES_ not the faq... it's the rules you _ACCEPTED_ to follow when you made your account.. those things are there for a reason.. i recommened _everyone_ to really read em.. will prevent you from much trouble.. *sigh*

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh I wish I was as wise and dominant as you fearless leader! Get a grip dude, we're all geeks!!!
 Jump to: