33 coaches online • Server time: 13:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play any killer teams in the right TS with my Dwarves, Orcs, or Undeead. Actually, I 'll almost always play anyone. Outskilling killers is hilarious fun.... But some folk are just paranoid. I had dwarves almost not play my dead due to one DP. Dwarves!!! It's not a lot of fun to lose all your guys, but paranoia gets silly.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2005 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Colin wrote:
6) I saw no Dodge, Two Heads, Extra Arms, Spikes, Diving Tackle, Pass, Catch, or Strip Ball players.

I always wondered why GW made a beastman miniature with extra arms.
Anticipation of the vault? Wink

Colin

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2005 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

inquisitorpustus wrote:
Colin wrote:
...killer combination Claw, Piling On, Mighty Blow (aided by Block, Frenzy and Tackle).

You can only get 5 skills under the vault proposals eliminating the possability of Block, Claw, PO, Mighty Blow, Frenzy and tackle players. You'll have to leave something out of that list.

There is actually a 6th one available at 176spps. But yes, you will have to choose. I think this move was to diminish the reliance on uber-players in a team.

inquisitorpustus wrote:

If I was going to be playing chaos in two years time I certainly wouldn't be sticking to current skill selections. They're changing from a pretty weak, no brainer team to a very tactically capable one.

This can only be a good thing.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Is FUMBBL populated by the weak and faint hearted?
Hell no one will even touch my Chaos halflings in the Stunty Leeg what a bunch of blouse wearing pansys!
Get some chaos ya pussies!!!!!
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy_Wonderdog wrote:
blah blah blah

Zippy_wonderdog's match record.

On the first page, I see one game against CDs, one against dwarves, one against ogres... other than that...?

Play some chaos, will ya? Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I could make some witty comment or somesuch but I can't be bothered lowering myself to your standard.
I han't really been bothered playing Ranked games for ages mostly because I was only getting offered games by team killers for the most part.
People load up on MB, DP, RSVP whatever and then they wonder why they can't get a game.
But what really annoys me is that this "anti-chaos" sentiment extends even to those chaos teams that aren't out to kill other teams.
Look just because somone plays chaos doesn't mean they are out to destroy your team, take the time to look at the opponents team instead of judging a book by its cover.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy_Wonderdog wrote:
I could make some witty comment or somesuch but I can't be bothered lowering myself to your standard.

My only point was that you set your standard pretty low to start with. It was just the hypocrisy of the "pussies" comment that bugged me and deserved to be addressed, in my opinion.

Quote:
Look just because somone plays chaos doesn't mean they are out to destroy your team, take the time to look at the opponents team instead of judging a book by its cover.

I agree with you entirely. So go play some chaos.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2005 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The game is called Blood Bowl

Chaos is meant for killing

If someone refuses to play your Chaos for fear of loosing players, tell him to go play Monopoly instead.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2005 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, that's what we needed to hear Very Happy
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2005 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2005 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
squig_87 wrote:
Cas difference of 3...

I also struggle to find a game ever with this team....

Positive 3? Lucky bum.

Ironically, I can't get a game with mine, either.

I lied. -4 and a retired team. I play for the ball too much it seems Very Happy

Adar

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm doing a ballhandling Chaos team, so far have they been extremly lucky but I think I could win due to be good too.

Henri Dunant stood alone on the bloody and ever moving plains making up the Chaos wastes. Around him were the plains filled with the corpses of weaker champions Khorne. He did not know why they all had been drawn to this place but as a warrior of Khorne was he always read to heed the call of his God. Suddenly the air infront of him shimmered and a Bloodthirster appeared. This must be the prize he had fought for and won he thought. The Greater Daemon did not move his mouth but Henri felt the words form inside is mind "Go forth and collect innocent blood, the Blood God cares not whence it comes...". Then the appearance suddenly shimmered and disappeared."

Henri being a rather well meaning murdering psychopath interpreted this as an order to go forth into the world and take care of the blood spilled by innocents and warriors alike. In the Forest of Shadows he found a small beastmen tribe which he "persuaded" to join him on his quest to take care of the blood of innocents and warriors and the "Order of the Red Cross" was established. The order have opened several small aid stations in the forests of the Old World and have become wellknown for their excellent skills at bloodless surgery and blood transfusion.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=149454

Jump to: