17 coaches online • Server time: 02:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2015 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I started running 6 a few games ago and some times it almost requires doing nothing with 3+ vamps on a turn because of a reroll burn early in the turn. I havent ever been really competitive with them and doubt I ever will be because I'm not good at positioning and enjoy elaborate plays. The hardest thing is you just don't have tools on your vampires to be useful and safe until they're already 31 SPP into their lives (Blodge+Tackle/Guard/Pro/SS/Whatever) and that adds up in TV really quickly.

Also, I am starting to doubt the utility of fouling on a Vampire team - you need those thralls and the opposition already takes a bite out of your thralls. I feel like if you run 6 there is no room to foul, for better or worse.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2015 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks everyone. 6 Vamps would be a great challenge. maybe one day.
CroixFer

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2015 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I never skill thralls on purpose. That means they do not have many skills among all of them And I prefer to have a back up kick or dp instead of block or wrestle. So, Yes, I tend to avoid both skills.
 Jump to: