32 coaches online • Server time: 15:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 05:01 Reply with quote Back to top

We are 6 Months out from Pax Prime and well, I have a lot of desire to play some actual table top without having to travel for over an hour for the privilege of doing so. With that in mind...

Posted this over on NAF too -

Hey Hey from the great state of Washington -

Quote:
So I'm a very active Fumbbl coach but have yet to experience the joy of TT. The closest people to me that I'm aware of are about an hour and fifteen minutes away by my only mode of transport, bus.

So with this in mind I think there exists a great opportunity to use Pax Prime, one of the biggest conventions of gaming in the world to have a tourney and hopefully get fresh blood aware of the game at the very least.

I have no experience with anything related (6th ed WHFB played in the dining room with friends 15 years ago doesn't count) but I would be willing to donate time and effort and cash money to make this a reality.

So what will it take and is there anyone in the vicinity willing to help out?

All the best

So I know we have a few BCers up north and Sigmar1 is about an hour north of me but if any of you dudes were coming for Pax Prime would you, could you, play in a 2 day tourney?
 Jump to: