51 coaches online • Server time: 17:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

MA or leader. I actually like to use my hobgoblins as sweepers in the backfield and primary ball carriers so I don't mind building them up a bit.

Oscar Wilde
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Dodge for me!
El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2015 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I typically go for Dodge on a double for a Hobgoblin. Sure you can always give the Ball to a BC but it certainly doesn't hurt CD to have a mobile player. Just being able to move into the right position without the need to spend a TRR is something I like.
Another thing to like is blodge sure hands. Of course +MA is great for bc but not on a rookie with AV 7 as it bloats your TV and doesn't bring any extra survival. Dodge does.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2015 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Skip and take Wrestle so people can mock you mercilessly.

Or take Dodge. While +MA is less common, as an early team skill Dodge is both immediately useful and will help keep him standing, which not only keeps him healthy but also helps your overall team position, which helps everybody stay healthy.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
 Jump to: