43 coaches online • Server time: 14:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Skill to choose
Dodge
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Big Hand
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Sure Hands
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Fend
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pie?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Something else, pls discuss
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

JMkiller

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys, this player rolled normal skill as his last skill. What to take?

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Aren't dodge and fend agility skills?

But you made up the reasons to fight
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

jesus... I'm idiot....

yeah you are 100% right... I failed...

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Dodge ag skill, fend normal.

Hard to say....it really depends on how you use him mostly. If he is your ballcarrier i might go for sure hands, though that feels a bit plain for a legend skill.

Fend is great to as well, he is a real nice player that can turn matches.

Big Hand is a great skill in my eyes - but with ag4 and extra arms i think it loses its impact too much here.

So if really designated ballcarrier sure hands seem great - it also will make him as reliable as having big hands almost (dont have the exact odds, but its close i guess).

If you want to have him more as a jack of all trades player id go with fend or give him a sacking/ blitzer skill as tackle or strip ball.

Dodge would be a no brainer ofc. X)
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

First i was thinking Big hand, but I have no idea what impact will it have with two heads and Ag4. I use him as primary ball carrier.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Fend if ballcarrier, tackle if marker/hitter, strip ball if blitzer.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you pick up like ag5 anyway so only if the ball is marked by more than 2 players it gets a real challenge.

With the added RR of sure hands on pick ups the odds to make it should better by around 15% roughly i think? Maybe a more sophistaced coach can provide the exact numbers. Point is: it gets you nearly to where big hand would get you. Also, if youd choose big hand the skill extra arms would be a waste/ bloat.

Now im always tempted to use those great players as blitzers also. But if you can savely rule this out for you, which is probably sane, and will use him as carrier only, sure hands is left and seems to be the best choice to me or the decision to protect him better - which only leaves fend.

Personally i think you selected well and that there arent really much skills worth considering left anymore.
Smeat

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team has exactly 1 Tackle (on a Block Pesti), so having a mobile (St 4) sweeper would be great.

Tackle.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
albinv

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Way too less Tackle, agreed. Man thats a shame. Sure Hands seemed great the more i thought about it.

You have a nice killer blitzer coming up to legend rank who would be the second tackler - but he has still a far way to go. Neutral

Skilling a rotter up to block, tackle doesnt seem reliable. Another pestigor and climbing up in TV would maybe be better in that case.

Think SH would be better for the player but tackle seems better for the team....unfavourable situation. Smeat has a good point. Im clueless now. Surprised
Smeat

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv wrote:
Smeat has a good point.

That's why my mom makes me always wear a hat. Embarassed Crying or Very sad

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I would go Tackle as you guy will be a great blitzer. ST4 and tackle is a good combination for those other ST4, Dodge players.
But I can also see the advantage of a sure-hands BC and ball retriever deluxe.
Though call, much depends on your preferred strategy, if you want to win by numbers, I would say, go Tackle, otherwise sure-hands let's you play the ball much better.

Jump to: