38 coaches online • Server time: 12:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Legend skill?
Tackle
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Side Step
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Stand Firm
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Frenzy
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
(Piling On)
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
(Guard)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
(Grab)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(Pro)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
(Fend)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Marry Jan-E
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

awambawamb

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

are you still asking?

TACKLE.

that princess is your angry truck driver when it's peak hour.

is a trans-kroxigor because is a big guy transitioning to a more reliable blitzer.

I mean... she's your muscle.

long live roundabouts.

C3I2

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Poll, with all suggestions added, not suggested skills in (). Note, there is a blitzer style st3 legend on the team already (tackle, juggernaut, po), other two blitzers are Guard stand firm or on their way to it. New unskilled Krox is coming soon (King Ferdinand 2D blocked into claw/mb and Pro failed to remove the double skulls).

There is additionally support frogs, and one sacker, almost superstar. Weak on ball retrievers (they all die or get injured before they get blodge+surehands).
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

well, so far the poll demands marriage.
\
i.e. NO ONE CARES c3ptwerp-o

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Can an admin close this thread?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Chop it off!
Heff

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

This is all crap anyway, The senior line of descent lies via the mother of Edward III and so the current monarch of France is Elizabeth II.
This of course assumes that the whole of that line is not invalidated over the question of Edward IV's legitimacy (11 months between last recorded meeting or Richard of York and Cecily Neville). Which would make the last legitimate king of England Richard III the killer of the Princes in the Tower.
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

If Salic law had agnatic succession. Anyhow that is a completely different Shakespeare play (Edward III).
Heff

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Salic law was called on to avoid the nightmare of the crown going to England. The fact that you cannot disinherit a king (Edward III) from part of his kingdom by reference to some ancient law not used for 300 years was what the whole of the 100 years war was about. Well it was the excuse anyway, when did the French and English ever need a reason for a ruck.

Salic law was used by that ambitious usurper Philip of Valois to steal the throne from the rightful Edward III By the Grace of God King Of England and France.

ell that's what I learnt some 30 years ago at Uni.
Heff

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW the last legitimate king of France is also Richard III according to what I have posted above.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

You're only king when sanctioned by the pope. All others are just dictators anyways. Ok, enough with guillotine...that's only for nobles. Hang 'em! Hang 'em!
Heff

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The headsman is for nobles, the Guillotine was for criminals. Only two royal heads rolled, and then because they were traitors to the revolution and so criminals as well
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Heff wrote:
The headsman is for nobles, the Guillotine was for criminals. Only two royal heads rolled, and then because they were traitors to the revolution and so criminals as well

Wasn't the guillotine only developed by the end of the french monarchy as an efficient humanitarian method of execution?
Anyways, all of Europe belongs to Rome and the only legitimate rulers of late Rome lived in Constantinople... But Constantinople has been conquered aswell, meaning now Greece is the legitimate ruler of Europe and since they are a democracy now the true ruler of all of us is Alexis Tsirpas.

Except for places that have never been conquered by Spain, Britain or other European Roman countries which is... central and west China and Asian Russia.

All other places in this world belong to Alexis Tsirpas.

Last edited by Wreckage on %b %03, %2015 - %13:%May; edited 1 time in total
Heff

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

By M Guillotine, who was himself a victim of The Terror I believe
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

One of the problems with polls is the primacy effect, I list tackle as its first on my mind, others vote Tackle as it is first in the poll. Since we cant randomize voting, or have different questioners with the options ranked in different order, it is really hard to fix. Unless you look at given arguments for a choice, if there is one.
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

It is still fairly well spread out voting patterns. Anyone who went pro who would want to give a reason?
 Jump to: