14 coaches online • Server time: 04:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gartch

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody,

I have a game frozen in a league on fumbbl, and I submitted a ticket here:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&op=view&id=2119

But I'm not sure if it was the right place to ask if an admin could unfreeze the match.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Kryten

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 23:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

That's not a ticket, that's a bug report. If you want an admin to act upon it, submit a support ticket here:

https://fumbbl.com/p/support
Gartch

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Kryten wrote:
That's not a ticket, that's a bug report. If you want an admin to act upon it, submit a support ticket here:

https://fumbbl.com/p/support

Thank for your help

But on your link I choose which proposition? When I choose I found a bug, I'm redirected to the page where I submitted the ticket
Kryten

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 23:46
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Call it a Team Problem.
Gartch

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, thank you
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Gartch wrote:
But on your link I choose which proposition? When I choose I found a bug, I'm redirected to the page where I submitted the ticket

It doesn't redirect you. There is just a link in the information that informs you of the existance of the bug report section where you are supposed to report bugs.

Simply click on 'None of the above is applicable' at the bottom of the text and you can write a support ticket of type 'bug',
Gartch

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
Gartch wrote:

It doesn't redirect you. There is just a link in the information that informs you of the existance of the bug report section where you are supposed to report bugs.

Simply click on 'None of the above is applicable' at the bottom of the text and you can write a support ticket of type 'bug',

Arf ok, but the problem is I already submitted 2 tickets, one in the bug section, and a new one in the "team proble section, I would not want to overload fumbbl with my messages for only one problem Embarassed
I think it's better to just let the message in the team problem section, right? Question
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

message all mens!

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Gartch wrote:

Arf ok, but the problem is I already submitted 2 tickets, one in the bug section, and a new one in the "team proble section, I would not want to overload fumbbl with my messages for only one problem Embarassed
I think it's better to just let the message in the team problem section, right? Question

I don'T think it does really matter what title you give your support tickets.
Humans read them. They probably can make sense of it Wink. Kryten pretty much already told you where to go and he should know best.
The only point in using certain forms is probably that some ask you to add certain informations so you don't have to think for yourself what info is needed to fix your problem.

And yes, you shouldn't spam them, they can be kranky.
Gartch

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you all for your help (even pythrr for the funny reply Smile ), an admin contacted me, so the problem is on the way to be solved
 Jump to: