11 coaches online • Server time: 06:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 145 League and Tourn...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2015 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

and steaks

i didn't know getting steaks was an option in this league!
i want in on the action too!
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2015 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomb King Settra sits on his golden throne. Reads the parchment and then wads it up into a ball and throws it out the front door. His pet dire panther leaps off and chase's down the wadded up sheet. Then proceeds to bury it in the far corner of the palace grounds.

"Are we set Rah-Ma?"

"We are my King. All the teams but one have completed their draft, the coaches who have not performed their god given right of click through match are out of luck."

"very good, then let it be decreed. The start of Season #5 starts now. Good luck to all the coaches and teams and lets have a successful season. Is it to much to ask that we do not have any slackers and quitters this season? To much?"

Season #5 is now officially "on"

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

7. Roster [L] Quatar Nobnibblers pythrr 2300k Necromantic

2300, bitches!

Come get yr free inducements HERE!

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
7. Roster [L] Quatar Nobnibblers pythrr 2300k Necromantic

2300, Trimmed.
Care of the Lahmia Life Drinkers.
With Kill #1 and Kill #2

Almost had a saw transfer in this one
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 07:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well drunk, sir!

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Just got caught up with the forum/new rules and my team and noticed that WE HAVE ALL THE BALL N CHAINZ!!! BRING IT!!! This is gonna be a mayhem filled fun season for us!
Serraphim

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there KPL'ers is it possible to join for the next season (or mid-season?). I have a soft (and dusty) spot for Khemri. Would be great to play in a league once again.

Cheers,

S
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Some coaches in the NFC (euro) league are looking like they have Tomb King Settra's angry eye on them at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some dead mans boots, probably needing to be emptied of gore, ready for you to step into before long...

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomb King Settra is itching to ply his trade with his two handed sword on a few NFC coaches.

Last year it was the KFC that had issues, now it is the NFC.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If a KFC spot opens up I can fill in, looks like a lot of fun!
Serraphim

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2015 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
Some coaches in the NFC (euro) league are looking like they have Tomb King Settra's angry eye on them at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some dead mans boots, probably needing to be emptied of gore, ready for you to step into before long...

Always happy to fill some dead mans boots, with some new undead boots/bandages/dust.

I have an unregistered team all set up in case spot does open up. Just let me know if you need more info.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2015 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Better PM PainState (the boss).

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2015 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Season #5 Playoff Standings

NFC: Europe
#1 Valley Stalkers 14 pts <<<< North
#2 Nummulits 14 pts <<<< West
#3 Black Monoliths 8 Pts <<<< East
#4 Scurvy Dogs 12 pts <<< North
#5 Sand Sailors 12 pts <<< West
#6 Outlaws 4 pts <<< East

Tomb Guardians are out due to standing points
Quick Quackers are out due to finishing 3rd in the North Div

KFC: North America
#1 Bedouin 14 pts <<<<< north
#2 Heretics 12 pts <<<<< West
#3 Wild Animals 6 pts <<<< East
#4 Nobnibblers 12 pts <<<< north
#5 Merchants 10pts <<<<West
#6 Between Tomb Lords and Dune Raiders in the West. Both have 6 pts. Tomb Lords still have 2 matches and Dune Raiders have 1. Going to come down to the closing matches it looks like.

Conquerors are out because they will finish 3rd in the North Div.
Epicurean club is out due to not really playing any matches.
Life Drinkers, well, we have a issue with standing points to contend with.
West will place 3 teams in the playoffs due to they have 4 teams. The other Divs could only "place" 2 of the 3 teams in each Div.

NFC is pretty much locked up on standings.

KFC still could have some sorting on standings based on how the last round works out.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2015 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Chimp2010 sits in some run down pub in the back waters of the land of the dead. He has a cup of java in one hand and is reading a large stone tablet he is holding up in front of his face. There are parchments laid out all over the table and a letter from a dignitary with the official seal of Cathay is laying in plain site.

Suddenly the stone tablet Chimp is reading blows up into 50 shards as a large two handed sword suddenly and very violently blows through the 3 inch thick tablet. The blade strikes the table and with a large "thump" it comes to a stop.

Chimp slowly looks up from his reading position and stares into the eyes of the abyss, TOMB KING SETTRA, stands tall before him. He gulps and motions for Setta to sit down.

Settra looks around and grabs a seat from another table and sits down. A serving wench, who is very attractive approaches Settra and hands him a tall frosty mug of Bugmans stout. Does a 180 and runs for her life.

"So here you are Chimp2010, ignoring all my summons, forfeits left and right, your team is in shambles and looks like they will crumble back into dust. I wonder why would Chimp just run off? Have I offended him? Is the KPL just to tough for him to hack it out? Or is he a spy from Cathay trying to muscle in on the KPL action with this stupid ass secret league that is about to get launched?"

Faster than a plummeting boulder from 10,000 feet in the air, Settra draws his dagger and slams it onto the table, impaling the letter from Cathay. Settra picks up the parchment with his dagger, the letter dangling in the air between Settra and Chimp.

"Oh, I can explain my Lord."

"Iam sure this will be a fascinating tale, please, continue."

Chimp takes a sip of his java, sweat starting to trickle down his temples, he takes a big gulp.

"This is nothing my Lord, just a communication from a old pal of my out East."

Settra turns the letter and looks at the first paragraph

"Lets see. Dear Chimp it has been a pleasure working with you these last 2 seasons and your work in the KPL has not gone unnoticed. Due to your deft work we now have a xerox copy of the Book of NUFFLE and are going to launch the Cathay Premier League soon. We hope you can slip out in the middle of darkness to join us for the first season which will be kicking off soon."

"My King, that is some friendly banter between old friends. I cannot deny that Cathay is going to form up their own league but my friend and I are good old Blood Bowl chaps. We played together for years. You cannot think that I, one of the first coaches to join the KPL would have any ill will or attempt to do the league harm?"

Settra ponders this for a moment. Takes a large gulp of that fine Bugmans stout. Gives Chimp that penetrating gaze.

"No Chimp I do not think you wish to collapse the KPL, help our rivals to the east and attempt to humble me. I think you are a slacker, no show coach who must be dealt with, like all the others."

Faster than a scorpion tail Settras dagger lashes out and slices clean through Chimps neck, opens it up from ear to ear. Chimp has a momentary look of suprise and then falls face first onto the table and bleeds out..

Settra stands up and throws 2 gold coins on the table, grabs his stein of Bugmans and walks out, flanked by two of his royal guards.

"Sorry about the mess bar keep, throw the body to the jackles."

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2015 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it looks like the KPL is shaping up for another gripping and eventful playoff.

Can the NFC finally win a stinking KPL CHAMPIONSHIP? will they finally rise up and claim the trophy? Come on Europe! you can do it!

Over in the KFC it looks like it will most likely be a royal smack down of former KPL champions in the Bedouin and Heretics with the pesky Nobnibblers, always the bridesmaid and never the bride team.

It should be a lot of fun to see how this shakes out.