43 coaches online • Server time: 12:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xtreme

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright so I have a team I really like but have started to have trouble finding games for. So I thought I would join a group or tournament to get them some games in. After spending some time going through all the groups I didn't find anything that I thought was a good fit. If you have a group or are running a tournament that you think this team would be a good fit for let me know please.

Things i'm looking for
I want to bring an expeirenced team into the group/tournament
I want to be able to play games outside of the group or tournament
And my team is an unranked team.

and of course the team
ZombieZ
Trif

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2005 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

i think you'll be lucky to fulfil those criteria, but if you dont mind not playing games outside th etournament, at least for a while, then the UMT is a great tournament, and you would only need to trim your team a little.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2005 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

try the Recordopedia All-Stars Tournament

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. Sorry man but no tournament when is started allows you to play games outside the tournament. I could have make some ad for mine but that would be a lie. Sorry, your only chance is to join an open R group like EMU, ELF or Kaos, but that will NOT help you to get games. You want get what you are looking for, except perhaps if you create a faction team.
 Jump to: