21 coaches online • Server time: 04:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win?
Lahmia Black Souls! of course...
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Crazy Crackers! this is a no brainer...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nuffle! He is cooking chaos dwarf pie with necro toppings...
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

sonrises

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2016 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

3 spots missing! Starting Monday!
Check post above and apply!

o/
sonrises

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2016 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

oh well... no posts above... Embarassed Razz

RECRUITING NOW!!
HEXAOTL OPEN

Hi coaches!

ALL STARS is a 3 years old league and we are recruiting for the first tournament of the 2516 season HEXAOTL OPEN.

ALL STARS is a unique league where we give you 2 STAR PLAYERS for free each game + 1 apo + 2 babes + 2 cards...all of this for free too. We also activate a few House rules like Sneaky git buff, +1 to foul or right stuff prevents Tackle. To know more about our special rules click HERE

5 games Round Robin + Play Off...depending on demand may vary a little bit though

* 1 team per coach. [L]eague division teams only.
* CRP rosters + Symians + Freak teams (LRB4?)
* Weekly deadlines
* Starting END February

APPLY HERE

cya on the pitch!

o/
DeathRollerDAD

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2016 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

11 teams IN! We are looking to fill last available spots!

READ posts above and join us in the fun! ☺
sonrises

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2016 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for ONE team and we are complete.

Format:

4 groups of 4 teams...3 games regular season
2 first teams of each group advance to Play-Off
Play-Off: QF, SF and Final

so, 3 games minimum and up to 6 for finalists.

Check posts above and APPLY!

first come first served

o/
big_tschad

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2016 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

HEXAOTL OPEN running!!

First Games played and a lot of ALLSTAR Action was delivered Smile

Watch Games if you find them on the fumbble page or ask here for more Information
Mr. Green

cya soon!
big_tschad

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2016 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

HEXAOTL OPEN ROUND 2

Ferrymen of Styx vs. Make my Day

It was a great match with a special moment to remember Cool

Victor Vane was killed twice in the game !!!

You have to watch it:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3782632

Have fun at ALLSTAR GAMES !!! Mr. Green

cya soon!
sonrises

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Make my Day
(5-1) record

Winners of Hexoatl Open II

Kudos to Big_Tschad!

PLAYERS AWARDS Hexoatl Open II

ImageImageImage

ImageDagger (Boneyard Wrap) -MVP-

ImageDagger (Boneyard Wrap) -Ofensive Player-

ImageLord Collingwood III (Dukes Of Northumbria) -Defensive Player-

Mentions

ImageHarry Hammer (Make my Day)

ImageZiutek (Chrobre Chrupasy)

Chech this LINK to go to the Group Page for past Awards Winners and Stats...and much more!
sonrises

Post   Posted: May 02, 2016 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

RECRUITING NOW!!
Holy Inquisition Estalia Major II

What are ALL STARS tournaments about?
ALL STARS is about having fun with STAR PLAYERS, MAGIC CARDS, INDUCEMENTS and CUSTOM HOUSE RULES.
Two STAR PLAYERS will join all teams participating in the tournament every game.
Moreover, we give free inducments to teams but some ruling apply. Read about this below.

ALL STAR RULES

A ridiculous amount of INDUCEMENT money will be available at the start of the game. Buy ONLY the following with this money:

* Get 2 x Star Players each game. You MUST buy 2 star players each game. Team with lower TV chooses Star Players first and opponent can NOT choose same Star Players.
ImageImageImageImageImage

* Get 2 x Babes + 1 x Apos (or 1 x IGOR) + 2 Cards each Game too. ALL RACES MUST buy those at the begining of the game
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

* OGRES + HALFLINGS + GOBLINS can use an extra 450k to buy any other inducement. Only these 3 races are allowed to spend this extra money on top of the 2 Babes + 1 Apo (or Igor) + 2 Magic Cards that all races get.
Extra 450k to spend
ImageImageImage

* Balance TEAM TV: You will need to calculate the TV difference between the 2 teams playing. Team with lower TV gets Extra INDUCMENT money to spend worth the difference. Just like the client does automatically, but here you need to calculate it mannually. Very easy.

Extra inducement money for the underdog team

(Team A Real TV) minus (Team B Real TV) = Spendable Inducement money for the underdog team
Real Team TV= Team TV + Star Players value

1. House rules that empower FOULING are activated. This is:
** +1 to FOULING
** Sneaky Git player sent to Ko box instead
** Sneaky Git works like GUARD when fouling.

2. ALL-STARS wellcomes C-POMBERS. However, a small nerf it is applied.
** Piling On player is knocked out when rolling a double on armour or injury rolls.
Well, the guy doesn't land on a pillow!. Chances are 1/6 to be knocked out per each roll. No other C-POMB nerfs will be applied.

3. Right Stuff prevents the Tackle skill when blocked

RECRUITMENT/TOURNAMENT INFO

1. STARTS:
Holy Inquisition Estalia Major II starts 2nd week of May 2516.

2. FORMAT:
SHORT Regular season (3-5 games depending on final demand) + Play-Off (Best regular season teams qualy for a 3 rounds KO tournament main event.

3. TV/TW:
NO limit. Old or New [L]eague teams wellcome.

4. RACES:
All Races allowed. This include SIMYIANS

5. APPLY HERE:

APPLY HERE

READ MORE HERE
sonrises

Post   Posted: May 04, 2016 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

11+1 teams in so far!

Looking to fill last spots!!

Read above and join us in the fun!
big_tschad

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2016 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Tournament is running and there a many ALLSTARS to watch!

So this evening 22.15 bbtime there will be next Kick-Off!!

So DO NOT MISS IT Very Happy

cya
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2016 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

35 hours to go before kick off of ALL STARS Holy Inquisition Estalia Major Finals! We are so excited!
Let's check the teams that got there.

Some call them the "misterious S", a well known Necro team in the ALL STARS circuit...they are... the Dukes Of Northumbria.

It is widely remembered the ALL STARS Ulthuan Grand Slam II Finals in January 2516. The Dukes lost in a thrilling match that went to overtime versus the lizzard squad Favela do Jacaré Preto. That game was amazing without doubt! Dukes had the win in their pocket but it just slipped away from them in an unbelievable final play...that f***ing skink! how did he managed? Please, use the link below to view the replay...unmissable.

Dukes Of Northumbria vs Favela do Jacaré Preto REPLAY (ALL STARS Ulthuan Grand Slam II Final -January 2516-)

Let's check the best player now. One player shines above the others in the Dukes squad. This is...

ImageLord Collingwood III

ImageImage

This amazing wolf is a true killer!! and when needed, he gives a very good hand in offence. He has won multiple awards in the ALL STARS circuit.
Awarded Defensive Player in Hexoatl Open II and Ulthuan Grand Slam II. He scored 6 and 7 casualties respectively.
MVP award in Ulthuan Grand Slam II...just astonishing!

Finally, Dukes Of Northumbria's coach, StanRichardson just announced the STAR PLAYERS that will join the team for the FInal. They are...

ImageImage

Yes my friends...Wilhelm Chaney and Hack Enslash!! Coach Stan goes low budget, 360k, in an attempt to get extra inducements (bribes?) and hope that that chainsaw breaks lots of armour! Count Luthor Von Drakenborg is a bit dissapointed with this decision, he told us a few minutes ago. " I scored 2 TD in 2 games for them this tourney. A key TD in semifinals after being poisoned with bitch brew...you know...i am not cheap but i deserve any penny they paid me. Oh well, it is coach's decision".

Will the "Dukes" finally get to take the trophy home?

Dukes Of Northumbria

To know the answer...Follow us this thursday 22.30 in FUMBBL Cablevision...unmissable!

Last edited by sonrises on Jul 21, 2016 - 00:31; edited 1 time in total
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2016 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

26 hours to go before kick off of ALL STARS Holy Inquisition Estalia Major Finals! We can't wait!
Time to get to know a little bit better the second finalist.

First appearance in the ALL STARS circuit and what a performance! 7-0 run to make it to the finals. From Dark Elf nation, let us introduce you their Satanic Majesties... Dark Stones!

They have played brilliant Blood Bowl all tourney long. Authentic masterpiecies, beating them all, no matter what it came their way...scary chaos bashers, agile rats, Ultra talented Human Star Players...Hats off to them!.
Not all was easy though, they were really close to get eliminated in semifinals. In a game that will stand out in the history of ALL STARS, they faced the skaven squad overt skavengers. What an amazing game! It could have gone either way...the overtime is just blood bowl at its best, where we had a duel of superstars of the highest caliber...but better you watch it by yourselves in the link below.

Dark Stones vs overt skavengers REPLAY (ALL STARS Holy Inquisition Estalia Major II semifinals -July 2516-)

One player has shined above the others in this tourney for the Stones squad. This is...

ImageSticky Fingers 2

What a tourney he has had so far. Some stats: 8 complete passes for 26 pass yards, 5 TD for 127 running yards, 23 SPP without MVP in only...63 turns! My god! Better the dukes Keep a close eye on this offensive machine, or else...

Finally, Dark Stones' coach, Gary_Gygax, just announced the STAR PLAYERS that will join the team for the FInal. They are...

ImageImage

Coach Gygax has lined up this duo 5 out of 7 games with brilliant results. 460k is a reasonable budget for these two talented players. However, rival coach Stan is betting hard on inducments and has gone low budget, expending only 360k on Stars, which adding the 290k TV difference, it will give necros 390k inducment money to spend. Mmmmm, this looks new to the Stones...who will be the winner of this pre-game strategies?.
Back to the Stars, no surprise on Eldril Sidewinder choice. He has started all "Stones" games in this tourney. A slight doubt was left for the second Star. The final choice, Hubris Rakarth had played well in the first 5 games and this combo looked as a sure lock for the rest of the tourney. However, coach Gygax changed Hubris for the last 2 games before the final and tried Roxanna Darknail in quarterfinals and Horkon Heartripper in semifinals.
Let's hear Hubris comments about his selection for the final roster:
"I was dissapointed about not playing the first two play-off games. It came unexpected as i was playing well and chemistry with Eldril was top level. Roxanna and Horkon did a good job, actually, a fantastic job if we talk of Horkon who scored a TD in semifinals. I had doubts after their good performances that i'd make the final roster...but then came coach Gygax and gave me the good news...so really happy and looking forward to the final. I will give my best as usual and hopefully take the trophy home!".

Can the "Stones" make it all the way?

Dark Stones

To know the answer...Follow us this thursday 22.30 in FUMBBL Cablevision...unmissable!

Jump to: