53 coaches online • Server time: 12:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kanny

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya guys, this is probably a silly question but is there a way to make your own custom team/race? I'm sorry if this is a common question, but my google foo failed and I could find no answers.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

As 'scary' as Demons of Khorne are, I bet Half-Orcs have a harder time getting matches vs. any team with a lot of dodgers. I played them with my Tzeentch team and that spam Tackle is frightening.

Honestly, Familiars should either be 20k or have regen added. Those little dudes are just too damn squishy. The FA is nice, but it doesn't make up for their crap stats.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Kanny wrote:
Hiya guys, this is probably a silly question but is there a way to make your own custom team/race? I'm sorry if this is a common question, but my google foo failed and I could find no answers.

https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2016 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

AutoAxpert wrote:
I had an idea (and generally that's not a good thing): what about a butcher-shop elf team?

Let me expand: since we now have a full witch dark elf team, i think it would be fun to have a Cult of Khaine team to highlight the Dark Elf Witch unliked cousin, the assassin. Something like 0-4 DE Assassins, 0-2 Executioners (6348 with Chainsaw, SW, maybe Block?) and DE linos.

I don't think there are any basis for such a team in the rulebooks, and considering that the SL is mostly based on fluff it's improbable it will be taken in consideration, but the male half of the cult of the Lord of Murder is part of the background. Plus, chainsaw wielding Elves!

What do you think?

I've got a number of new teams pencilled in. Expanding more on dark elves and their background is something I've got some ideas about although there are a couple of others coming first Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2016 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

I've got a number of new teams pencilled in. Expanding more on dark elves and their background is something I've got some ideas about although there are a couple of others coming first Smile

No hurry, of course. I'm loving what you did with the teams so far!
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2016 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

Cool!

Hey what's happening w/ the referee team Question

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

soon Smile

just waiting until the summer holidays are finished, too many parents on this site now, it gets so quiet when the school holidays are in full swing Smile
TFRiley

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

too many parents on this site now

OI REF!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

OT, good job on the SL. We're a bunch of old farts, who are having fun with it in our own small tourney. Keep them coming!!
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2016 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Oof. I'd done and experienced it a bit (as I said), but I haven't played in a few weeks, owing to a combination of factors. Has it gotten worse?

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2016 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
Oof. I'd done and experienced it a bit (as I said), but I haven't played in a few weeks, owing to a combination of factors. Has it gotten worse?

na I deleted the post tbh most people are ok, there are a few that just wont play legends unless massively stacked in their favour, like dwarves zons sort of stacked.

I'll never get pickers... just dont get it. but hey ho, to each their own.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2016 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Der Great Gobbo an der kase fer pikkin:

Pikkin started fer me wiv der Tide, we iz stunty an av7 an az a responsible koach I az ter look after me ladz. PO+MB iz an instant no-no az I az ter spend all o der gate money on koffinz an new ladz.

Bringin der konversashun bakk ter sekret leeg, I feel dat most koaches iz still lernin wot skill kombos iz best fer der teem, an so mekkin sure yer ladz live long enuf ter get free or for skillz meenz yer pikk yer opponentz. Diz mekz sense ter me az dere iz still plenny o build kombos bein explored an if yer ladz iz dyin left rite an center den yew ent got chance ter test yer feoriez.

Rite gizza beer, I iz off. Ta raa!
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2016 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

if you are playing with a stunty team picking isn't an issue really, i bet you get offered millions of games Smile
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2016 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Also fer teemz like gobbos it iz reely rare ter get a player oo iz alf way kompetant an so we av ter protect em, we karnt go owt an just buy anovver wardancer
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2016 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

There was a forest folk team in one of the bb magazines or compendiums iirc. Do you plan to include those guys?

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2016 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Honestly, Familiars should either be 20k or have regen added.

I vote for both, and to add A access to the other guys.

As a big guy, I'd rather have a Flamer or an agile guy than some vanilla Pact big buy.
 Jump to: