21 coaches online • Server time: 02:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I played my Fighting Cockerel Classic game and stumbled upon two very annoying bugs, which I've never experienced before:

1.) Turn ends automatically after I let a Thrall get bitten
2.) After I decided to not re-roll for Blood Lust after I declared a Block action with a Squig I wasn't able to perform the block, instead I only had the option to move (and find a Thrall) or end the players turn. My opponent told me that on his screen (not mine) his player who should get blocked had this "yellow dot" on his player bitmap. For some reason I wasn't able to perform the block.

Surprising turnovers as in case one are definitely one of the most critical bugs if not the most!
See the screenshots:
Image Image

Last edited by Dominik on %b %21, %2016 - %02:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

no 1 sounds like this one https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&op=view&id=2008

And yeah, it is really annoying - you can sometimes tell it's going to happen because you select the thrall to bite and instead of ending the players turn, you still have to end player move manually, at which point the whole turn ends.

Surprised you hadn't seen it with vamps to be honest!

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Both well documented in the bug list. Unfortunate bugs though.

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, known and annoying but Vamps are still fun.
luckyjim12

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd also like to report a bug. In the same game, 22% of my 1d6s were 1s. This is clearly a fault. ;OP
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Are there any positive bugs for Blood Lust known like the bitten player does not become hurt but instead roundhouse kicks all adjacent opposing players with a Mighty Blow after the bite?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

That would be funny. But alas, all the Blood Lust bugs "suck".

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
Are there any positive bugs for Blood Lust known like the bitten player does not become hurt but instead roundhouse kicks all adjacent opposing players with a Mighty Blow after the bite?

Well........ You could try checking the bug list. It answers a lot of questions.
JuggerGonzo

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Please fix it asap. Is a deal breaker.
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a known bug but I don't believe we have figured out exactly why it's happening so fixing it isn't really an option right now.

My theory is that it happens from double clicking at some point because since I have been real careful with clicking when using vampires I have greatly reduced the frequency I have gotten the bug.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

JuggerGonzo wrote:
Please fix it asap. Is a deal breaker.

no, u fix it

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Bazakastine wrote:
It's a known bug but I don't believe we have figured out exactly why it's happening so fixing it isn't really an option right now.

My theory is that it happens from double clicking at some point because since I have been real careful with clicking when using vampires I have greatly reduced the frequency I have gotten the bug.
I'm not certain it is, because I've had the bug happen enough when I'm 100% positive there was no double click the entire duration of the game.

Course, it's not just vamps. I've seen it with squigs, strigs, and the bevy of Secret League bloodsuckers too
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 06:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll fix it! I just need source code access, which means Kalimar would have to respond to the PM I sent....
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 06:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. I don't think I have ever gotten it with my squigs although I have only played 25 or so games with them. I had a stretch where I had the bug a ton early on with my vampires but it has only happened once or twice in the last year or so I believe so I am not sure what I am doing differently.
 Jump to: