13 coaches online • Server time: 06:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which Star should we induce?
Horkon!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Eldril!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Something else!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

The_Carthaginian

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all!

In OWCC, my DE team The Har Ganeth Showstoppers will be facing Norse Horns of Turov.

We'll be 290k down, and so I was wondering what the best use of my inducement money would be. They've got 13 players, no tackle, and some blodge. We are down 2 blitzers, just hired an assassin, and are otherwise pretty thin on skills.

Option 1: A babe and Horkon. We try and stab them into oblivion (Maximum 3 x stab attacks per turn). Possible issues are that we end up with assassins based and ready to get hit if they fail to break armour. Also they have 13 players, so a decent bench even if we do remove some.

Option 2: A babe and Eldril. We stab them a little, but focus mainly on getting Eldril to open up gaps for us to score and cage-bust.

What would you do?
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hubris Rakarth? With mighty blow and jump-up he's awesome plus you can always put the boot in Wink
Squiglet

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Stabby stabby vs AV7 could do a lot of damage first turn on LoS (if receiving) then block or blitz survivor and step up players to protect. Horkon also has 3+ leap which will give options for cage breaking - the threat may be enough to cause the Norse to put in a screen instead of stepping up to your players so potentially reduce number of hits on you.

Also they have 2 blodge and you no tackle - stab is the best option for dropping those guys.
seanh1986

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hubris also has strip ball. The dude's a beast. He won me a smack finals Smile
The_Carthaginian

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

footballolb16 wrote:
Hubris also has strip ball. The dude's a beast. He won me a smack finals Smile

He seems awesome - S4/AV8 = survivability - but costs enough to preclude taking a babe as well.
 Jump to: