41 coaches online • Server time: 15:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Legend Skill Choice
Frenzy - sideline threat
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Guard - just what he needs...get closer to the nasty players
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Leader - he's got charisma
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tackle -
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Juggernaut - cause Piling On ain't around anymore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other Skills (post below please)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Pie glorious Pie!
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Idheis from Howling Shadows got his legend skill last match after exploding a rotter and he's rolled snake-eyes for the skill. He's sort of an all-rounder and currently one of my better blitzing options but certainly not ideal as a ball-hawk.

I'm thinking of ignoring the doubles and taking Frenzy , but Leader would be funny. Guard is always useful as is tackle and I'm lacking in those skills too. Any one got some ideas!
Dominik

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Frenzy without Side Step or Stand Firm to follow thereafter is not recommended.
Bram

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd take tackle. Guard would have been nice too, but with -av I'm having some doubts on that. Perhaps av7 or av6 doesn't matter that much, but still...

Same goes for leader. You want to have him around and with av6 that's far from granted...
Rabe

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Tough call. I don't think I'll even vote (or take pie). I find it hard to ignore doubles and having a Juggernaut when needed can be great. Then again, if you take a skill that situational, you can go Guard, too - and simply don't put him into the throng all the time, just because he has it. So probably Guard for me, just to have it when needed.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I know I'd be considering Shadowing to compliment the +MA... but out of the skills you listed I'd go Tackle.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

not frenzy, (even tho you already have Grab tree) - because he's AV6, so if over-extended his str4 isn't going to stop 2db on him. also without SS/SF he can't resist counter-surf
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the input - I think given that I only have the one tackler, tackle is perhaps the best choice for the team here. Guard is a close second, but I doubt his ability to stay on the pitch with AV6 - better to use hit and run tactics.

edit: took tackle
Dominik

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

With Guard this player could hit one of a bunch of opposing players who built up tackle zones on yours, then stay there and assist blocks for your otherwise trapped players. It would be hard to successfully hit this player if he is surrounded by players of your own.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I probably would of taken guard if he didn't have the -av and if he had sidestep. Tackle worked out well as he got 2 more casualties in his next match.
 Jump to: