44 coaches online • Server time: 14:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post Raising a Thrall wit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
VonManson

Post   Posted: May 14, 2017 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

So my underworld team lives in the black box.

They are awesome.

I currently have two skilled goblins and I am questioning whether they are good or just bloat.

The first one is Snotblot he has played all but one game in my teams career. He is ag 4 so is a dodging monster.

The second one is Gobbohead he is a blodger! Who doesn't like a blodger. He also has a niggle and a mv break. Should i kick him to the curb or let nature take its course?

Any advice would be greatly received.
BubbaDave

Post   Posted: May 14, 2017 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep AG4 gobbos forever and ever. I would probably keep Gobbohead but use him as a marker until he dies of natural (tackle) causes.
kummo

Post   Posted: May 14, 2017 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Ag4 gobbo is so useful. with big hand he can pick +2 everywhere. Also he lands better if you try oneturning

Blodger should have been better if you would have picked wrestle (then 2head, horns, if more doubles then strip ball or tackle).. or guard.. surely he wouldn't live as long but at least he would have done more than be (small but bloaty-ish) pain in the ass.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: May 14, 2017 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

AG4 Gobs can be thrown. Keep it, or suffer Nuffles wrath.

The Blodger is a different story. with the Niggle, its a waste of TV. Unfortunately getting the Stunty add, the MB add, and the Niggle, make him injured on a 7. Its not worth it at all. Sad

Jeffro
 Jump to: