14 coaches online • Server time: 04:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 17:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Loew wrote:
oh, btw: I do not mean to imply that you should PM Christer, just that the ticket might hang in a special pipeline

For the record, I currently have 127 unread messages in my PM queue. The problem for me is that if I end up reading a message, I end up feeling obligated to act on the message and/or write a response. And most often, I don't know which one it will be prior to opening the message Smile So, I end up having to deal with (non-VIP) PMs only when I have a chunk of free time. For quite a while now, I haven't really had the required time to spend on PMs.

The ticket is indeed in the queue, and marked specifically for me. It's not the only one I need to deal with though (it's one of 7; some being more complex than others).

I'll see what I can do in this case. I need to get around to getting rid of the LRB4 division migration entirely as it's not an active division anymore. Obviously, this requires more of my time than simply moving a team back to the migration division.
paradocks

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

OoO, does this mean coaches will finally get to move their currently unmoveable teams out of transfer div 2? Very Happy
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
(non-VIP) PMs

I knew it! There's a VIP system! PROOFS.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2017 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The VIPs are the ones with the good dice too...

They even get access to the "admin client"