37 coaches online • Server time: 10:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2018 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

When I was making a tournament under my meta group with a few friends this popped up when I clicked start divison>start. Please help

Unable to check divisions of the participating teams: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (progression_id=1 OR played = 0)' at line 1
SELECT division_id, team_id, coach_id FROM teams WHERE team_id IN () AND (progression_id=1 OR played = 0)
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2018 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget to report bugs here too:
https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2018 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Now I see.

You are attempting to start a tournament for Ranked and/or Stunty division teams.
You are unable to do that. Create teams in the League division with your friend and start a tournament for those teams.

I see two members in your groups. Why you just not playing each other without bothering with tournament creation? You won't be able to start a tournament with less than four team as I remember. To circumvent this you can invite [utl=https://fumbbl.com/~TourneyFiller]TourneyFiller[/url]'s teams but that seems to much of complexity for a single match.

One of your team is scheduled already. You have to finish that match first with that team. PM your opponent and agree in a time.

You can play with that team against xp2211's Ranked team thereafter but only for one time. Ranked and Blackbox are competitive divisions in FUMBBL and it is expected to not playing with the same coach within the next 10 matches.

The SQL exception is a BUG though as it should not reach the site interface and should be replaced with a human understandable error message and hints.