34 coaches online • Server time: 12:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2018 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I've create a new group to run tournaments, and apparently I can't set the ruleset ID to six, which I _think_ is the normal ruleset for league groups. (It auto-reverts to a metagroup each time I try to set it to 6.) Do I need approval to create a group using that ruleset, or am I doing something else wrong? (It will apparently allow me to set the ruleset ID to a wide variety of other rulesets without complaining... )
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2018 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

You do not need to set it to id=6. Just set type to metagroup, accept applications by standard [L] teams and start tournaments.

Verify teams to not being listed under a specific (sub)League.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2018 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. Thank you very much sir.
I know how to spot teams in [R] or [B] before accepting applications, but is there a way to spot [L] teams created under a different ruleset? (I think I do that in the API, but haven't written anything to use that.)

SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2018 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Check the team list of the coach. The applicans you want shuld be pure League teams listed under the block League. There are sub-Leagues though which you do not want. Those are listed under sub-blocks named like "League teams for XY". Check Calthor. Arkham Sanitarium is a pure League team and OK for you. Cavernous Crystalbreakers is a BIBBL (sub-League) team and you do not want that.

Last edited by SzieberthAdam on %b %26, %2018 - %17:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2018 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you again.

Jump to: