16 coaches online • Server time: 05:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

Last edited by Kaze on Jun 18, 2018 - 02:15; edited 1 time in total
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

<Kaze looks at Sigmar1>
<Kaze looks at teams he wants a logo for> (0 currently)
<Kaze raises his hand>
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just popping in to say thanks again Albemouff!

I love the idea you came up with- sometimes it takes someone else's eyes. I even took some time and learned how to do a gradient layer to tweak it a bit to include some team colors I had in mind and have started the portraits to match:

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

@Kaze...

Sigmar1 has been reprimanded for asking for too many logos and is now gun shy. Sigmar1 is waiting for approval to get back in the queue before he links a team request. Sigmar1 does not want to appear greedy or receive another public shaming even though Sigmar1 would definately like another logo, if Albemouff isn't working on anything else at the moment.

Edit: Sigmar1 hasn't ever talked in the third person before, but finds it oddly satisfying. Almost as though Sigmar1 is not responsible for the posts that Sigmar1 makes. Sigmar1 is relishing this sense of irresponsibility.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
<Sigmar1 looks around>
<Sigmar1 doesn't see anyone else>
<Sigmar1 tentatively raises his hand>

Haha Smile
OK Sigmar, there is nobody in the queue so I guess I can accept your request.
What do you need ?

@Rbthma : Good job ! Do you use Gimp ?

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I use GIMP but pretty basic stuff.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! Plight of the Sulaco is based on the Marines from the movie Aliens. In this reality they crash land in the BB world before reaching the Aliens planet. Their bio has a history.

Anyway, was thinking along the lines of either a crashed ship or maybe 3 marines in the classic 'Charlies Angels' pose, or perhaps a single marine shooting a machine gun while a monstrous shadow falls over him.

Thanks man, you're the best!

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Sooo, since you don't have too many requests.... and because Sigamr requested, I suddenly have anew request!
This team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=902742
Maybe something like 2 goblins to hoods handing a bottle over of a mystical liquid or something like that. So bascilly freestyle, but something cool like the trade off thing.
Thanks!
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Awesome! Plight of the Sulaco is based on the Marines from the movie Aliens. In this reality they crash land in the BB world before reaching the Aliens planet. Their bio has a history.

Anyway, was thinking along the lines of either a crashed ship or maybe 3 marines in the classic 'Charlies Angels' pose, or perhaps a single marine shooting a machine gun while a monstrous shadow falls over him.

Thanks man, you're the best!

I have no idea what this is, but here it is :

The idea of a broken ship for a logo seemed a bit off, and finding pictures of marines in the "Charlie Angels" pose is impossible ^^'

So i first gave a try to the marine shooting/monstrous shadow idea, but i couldnt do it right. So i kept the marine and placed him in the interior of a spaceship. I liked the idea of the marine looking like he's shooting at the enemy team Very Happy

At the end it's something between a logo and a field decoration (it matches the central zone of the pitch).

Kinda weird, i'm honestly not really a big fan of it.
I can give it another try if you wish, but i'll need your help Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it'll do great. Thanks for your efforts!

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Kaze wrote:
Sooo, since you don't have too many requests.... and because Sigamr requested, I suddenly have anew request!
This team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=902742
Maybe something like 2 goblins to hoods handing a bottle over of a mystical liquid or something like that. So bascilly freestyle, but something cool like the trade off thing.
Thanks!

You guys need to remember i dont draw anything and have to find pictures online to work on. Good luck finding pictures of gobbos handing over a bottle, or something similar. I couldn't ^^

So i made this instead, still kinda related to your original idea. I'm not completely satisfied with it but couldnt do better. I hope you'll like it nevertheless Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks great! Thanks for all the hard work.
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

And if no one else is requesting logos....

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=905825 This team,

Maybe do something like a Stargate in the background, with the texture and color of stargate.

So basically free style it, but include that blueish color and maybe the texture if you can find it! Thanks!
OnyxianPearl

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I am uncertain how much time you might have but I thought I would send a request for my Amazon's. https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=905270. I am unsure what to make which is the main reason I need help with it. The team name is the Hidden Rage Kin. Its a tribal type team I hope you have more creativity then I do.
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2018 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

@Kaze : i'm glad you like it, your next request is... well, next ^^

@Onyxian Pearl : what does the team name mean please ? My english isn't so good ^^'

Jump to: