18 coaches online • Server time: 07:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Manp

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi does anyone have similar problems to this.

Seems to have come after last java update.

can text when i enter the game, but become unable to after i try to interact with the players.

I set my pleyers up but then couldnt press the end setup button.

and lastly..one of my guys just shows up as a red icon with a question mark..he is a prize from the last xfl masters.

im on a mac and cant seem to figure out how to revert to the older version of JAVA.
Malmir

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

When was the last update because it worked fine for me this morning but your krox is a question mark for me too and I can't see his stats when the cursor is on him?
ArrestedDevelopment

this isn't a java bug, it's your krox bugging out. Old prize players (such as azure's skink) crash replays, same way your krox is crashing the game.

It's likely to do with a few updates christer ran out over the last few nights (on tournament prizes etc), not your java.

Last edited by ArrestedDevelopment on Sep 02, 2018 - 20:37; edited 2 times in total
Hollaender

Same problem here with Kroxi and Saurus....
Malmir

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

So do we submit a support ticket or do I just get a bye for him having such a silly player... Smile
Manp

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
this isn't a java bug, it's your krox bugging out. Old prize players (such as azure's skink) crash replays, same way your krox is crashing the game.

It's likely to do with a few updates christer ran out over the last few nights (on tournament prizes etc), not your java.

Ah thx alot mate..i reckon he is aware of it then.

Makes the game unplayable for me right now unfortunately. is that the same for you guys when the prizes are involved?
Manp

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
So do we submit a support ticket or do I just get a bye for him having such a silly player... Smile

hehe..i fiqured he would probably be dead after this game anyway Smile
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I've pinged Christer on discord, but he's taking a delivery right now i think.

But basically Christer setup some fixes last night to get some other tourney prizes working in game, and I'd guess it's knackered yours in the process. If the specs mouse over your krox we don't get any stats or anything, and he shows up as an abstract icon - the old tourney prizes in replays do this and just jam the replay whenever they're used (same as your krox jams the game whenever you mouseover him).

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2018 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah great, if you have messaged Christer I won't submit a ticket then. Guess we leave it for tonight.
 Jump to: