17 coaches online • Server time: 06:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WizardX11

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 because of the amazing bbcode templates he does
eldritchfox

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma for 145 club, it's so important to have a safe zone away from the shark tanks.

PC and Morehouse (sorry Throweck, your rules) for the podcast although never fall asleep with your podcast player on in case you might wake up to PC singing "Oh beardy boy." Therapy bill is in the post.

All the staff deserve a very special thanks for keeping our safe geeky haven as awesome as it is.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Arcayn wrote:
LordPetru

108 days on the site from the day of his first match until the day of his final concession. 1106 games played. That is an Average of over 10 games every single day.. that kind of dedication deserves acknowledgment at the least!!!

LOL! He was last seen being dragged away in a straight jacket, screaming: "No, Nuffle, not again! Noooooo!" Laughing

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
ramchop

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 19:57
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

They may well have won FUMBBLer of the year in the past but I'll nominate them anyway. I love records, stats, sprints. It's not fluff, but it certainly supports the fluff, and I love fluff too. Go Data!

koadah
For keeping the Sprint data going. It's a great resource that supports wonderful things in Box. ARR!. And for my favourite quote of the year: "We need more Ramchops."

Shraaaag
Shraaaag's scripts are amazing. Anyone walking to the podium to accept a League record or season award must first thank Shraaaag.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 20:01
FUMBBL Staff

Sp00keh wrote:
Please list staff, so it's clear who you can't nominate

I had this problem too. Easiest work around is to search the for a forum post by the coach you want to nominate. If it doesn't say "FUMBBL Staff" under the posted time stamp, then they're eligible.
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ttorvan for dle blitz magazine

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
Sp00keh wrote:

I had this problem too. Easiest work around is to search the for a forum post by the coach you want to nominate. If it doesn't say "FUMBBL Staff" under the posted time stamp, then they're eligible.

That doesn't always work as you'll see... But under Help, it says Staff.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 20:37
FUMBBL Staff

Nachtogen wrote:
ramchop wrote:
Sp00keh wrote:

That doesn't always work as you'll see... But under Help, it says Staff.

Ha! That's funny. I thought Throweck had nominated you and my first thought was even Staff don't know who Staff are. Then I did my flawed forum post search.

Turns out Throweck wasn't nominating you, but just informing the previous poster on what your name is.
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I missed that. Harad, I'm a bit offended Smile

But yeh, I'm staff, so can't nominate me anyway.

Last edited by Nachtogen on Dec 14, 2018 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

And I second SzieberthAdam.

And if anyone is going to get nominated for the podcasts, it should be Purplechest in my opinion. (Because Throweck is staff also) And also for the great commentaries of the majors.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Nachtogen wrote:
And I second SzieberthAdam.

And if anyone is going to get nominated for the podcasts, it should be Purplechest in my opinion. (Because Throweck is staff also) And also for the great commentaries of the majors.

I third SzieberthAdam!
Throweck

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I've put a link to the staff on the first post

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
Nestoroide or whatever he's called for winning two back to back majors. It may be a monster chaos team which renders half of all games walkovers but he's still got to win the other half and whilst there are quite a few coaches good enough to do it, he actually went out and got the job done.

Has anyone ever won all four majors in one year
Tzalaran

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2018 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

i'll second Fanky, razmus, and Rbthma. They all do great work for the community in their own way, and you'll be hard pressed to find more fun opponents (or players to spectate) than any of the three.

Baz and Nacht have been very helpful in my support experience, even if they both whoop me on the pitch Smile
JackH

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2018 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

My vote goes to bghandras for the creation of DLE and the effort he puts into the smooth running of the league.
 Jump to: