38 coaches online • Server time: 12:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BrusLee

Post 5 Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone, my friend recently purchased Blood Bowl Box, with humans and orcs and we've been playing that for a couple of weeks.
We also used to play a video game BB2, for a bit.

We would like to try something similar to what exists in BB2, like TV 1000, 1300, 1600 teams, but we don't know how to do that when it comes to board game .

I've would appreciate a lot if someone would help me out with that.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't really know what you mean.

It is a board game. You can give players whatever skills you like. If you need more players you will need to buy them.

Though I hear that some people substitute lego. Wink

Edit: If you create a league here, you can also create whatever team you like. \o/

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Skills have a value (20K normal, 30K double+AV+MA, 40K AG+, 50K ST+). Build teams with a certain value for just purchase (say 1000K or 1.1M) and then give both teams skills to get to the other levels. As long as it's equal value it should be a fairly equal game (unless one of you is playing stunty and the other isn't Wink )

Great Roster Creation Tools from the NAF. Not necessary to become a member to use the downloads, but bang for your buck - becoming a member is cheap and useful.
BrusLee

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
Skills have a value (20K normal, 30K double+AV+MA, 40K AG+, 50K ST+). Build teams with a certain value for just purchase (say 1000K or 1.1M) and then give both teams skills to get to the other levels. As long as it's equal value it should be a fairly equal game (unless one of you is playing stunty and the other isn't Wink )

Great Roster Creation Tools from the NAF. Not necessary to become a member to use the downloads, but bang for your buck - becoming a member is cheap and useful.

Jeffro's answer is what I was looking for.
Do you by any chance know, though experience, how much gold is needed to emulate certain TV??
 Jump to: