20 coaches online • Server time: 07:23
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Ruleset for &...goto Post SL Blackbox?goto Post [SL]UMBBL Cup V
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Notniloc

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Had an idea of a Xenomorph team yesterday for some minis I have. Posted it to Reddit and got some handy criticisms. Here is my post edited team comp. Tell me what you think and post fixes if you have any.

Stalkers (0-16) 7 3 3 7 Regen 60k A Dbls:G,S,P,M

Drones (0-2) 6 3 3 8 Stab, Multiblock 80k G,A Dbls: S,P,M

Warriors (0-4) 6 4 2 8 Prehensile Tail, Regen 110k G,S Dbls: A,P,M

Preatorian (0-1) 6 5 2 8 Loner, Wild Animal, Prehensile Tail, Claw, Disturbing Presence, Regen 140k S Dbls: G,A,P,M

Rerolls 60k

No apo
bghandras

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

This skillset intrigues me and would definitely try out. Maybe they turn out to be broken. Or useless. But i can see potential, possibility of new tactics and also fun.

amazingprizzini

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The stalkers seems fine, albet fragile. Everything else seems a little too cheap for what the get.

The drones get stab and multi-block, the combo DE assassins hope they get. And they lose shadowing, but gain +Av and a doubles skill, while being 10k cheaper. Assassins aren't great for DE, but this guys are too cheap/good.

The warriors seem a little undercosted. They're a bit like black orc blockers, but with -av, and +2 mv, +tail, +regen. That's a good deal, for only +30k from a black orc.

Same for the Preatorian- it's 10k cheaper than a Minotaur, but with +mv, the tail instead f horns, +claw, and +Disturbing Presence. A little much for 140k.
Notniloc

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree the prices were likely too low. For now I added 10k to the Drone and Praetorian. Also increased the reroll cost to 70k. The Warriors are real good, but I think I will keep them where they are for now as they are probably the core piece of the team. Gonna need to test them out now.

I think this team will play and develop similar to a Lizard team with weird quirks and crummier armor.
bghandras

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this team should play like Nurgle. Clog down the opposing players, while having stabs (pun intended) at them.

Notniloc

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Truth. A few tackle and diving tackle pieces and suddenly this team is a nightmare for dodge teams.
aerofool

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

4 S4's seems a bit much with the overall resilience of the rest of the team. I would knock them down to 0-2, or drop the drones altogether.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2019 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd argue that starting with Stab and Multiblock is a bit much. Multiblock is one of the best skills to pair with Stab after all.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2019 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe change the drones multy block for frenzy? as when they are not silently biting someone's head they are on a rampage tearing people apart?
 Jump to: