35 coaches online • Server time: 12:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Thrower or Blitzer as ballcarrier ?
Thrower !
60%
 60%  [ 20 ]
Blitzer !
39%
 39%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 33

Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 21, 2019 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

whatever I'd do with orcs...do the opposite, and you'll be fine.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the thrower. After 4 bobs, 4 blitzers and the troll who cares! So he's good Vs strip ball so I take him early. Late he's not so good but with a few linemen he's giving the team something extra for little cost, so why not.

Give him block and leader and for 110k you get a rr, utility passer, spare fighter and your blitzers can fight all you need. Fire him if you like but I don't see any arguement he's bloat. If he ain't bloat, then why would any team not use the extra choice?
amazingprizzini

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

there's the problem of numbers on the line. With 4 BoBs and blitzers, if you add in a thrower, you have only two linemen for line duty. (Or 1 and a troll.)

Sure, you could just buy another lineman, and stick the thrower on the bench during defense. But then you have a fairly expensive guy sitting around half the time.
Malmir

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

For higher rating you want a thrower. As soon as he gets accurate he is adding something to quick scores
 Jump to: