24 coaches online • Server time: 06:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a few ideas so far but Da Great Gobbo gave me a funny advertisement. If you'd like to place a joke advertisement or something in the classified section, shoot me a PM.

Oh, and if anyone has Kam's email address or a way to contact him any other way besides fumbbl PM, let me know.
Wolbum

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like a slightly revised or altered article on the Star Player Cost vs Homemade.

https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=26&page=8

Maybe even have a few discussion points added? Or divide it up to different type of Stars per Article. The Big Guys, the Elves, Etc. Or even by cost bracket.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolbum wrote:
I would like a slightly revised or altered article on the Star Player Cost vs Homemade.

https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=26&page=8

Maybe even have a few discussion points added? Or divide it up to different type of Stars per Article. The Big Guys, the Elves, Etc. Or even by cost bracket.

Great suggestion given all the new stars in the game!
Wolbum

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Wolbum wrote:

Great suggestion given all the new stars in the game!

Cheers. I think for simplicity sake, the Stars in the second Almanc and Undead SPIKE! Would be a good way to condense the first article, if indeed it were to happen.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I will come up with something to spice up the latest release. Give the masses what they really want instead of a rag to be used on the back side in the out house.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
I will come up with something to spice up the latest release. Give the masses what they really want instead of a rag to be used on the back side in the out house.

Shoot me a PM!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 10, 2019 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a GLN private section in the forums. Kam was hoping to get it going again. Get yourself added to it by Christer.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 11, 2019 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
koadah wrote:
Idea: Garion Secret League interview. Mr. Green

Haha, have you been peeking at my notes? That was one of the first ideas that came to mind - how did he come to do it, what did he consider, what were some of the challenges, and now that it's out of the bag how does he feel about it and anything he'd do different. Stuff along those lines.

I just came across his original PM. 7 and half frigging years ago, and the SL page was active then!!! I can't believe it's that old.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 11, 2019 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! That's awesome that you have it. Might want to work that into an article somehow.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 31, 2019 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I have decided to push back to an August 1 release because I am focusing heavily on an interview in it and that's taking my focus.

I need the following help though:

Editing of stories (Two People)
Layout in BB Code (One Person)

Shoot me a PM and I'll keep you updated and tap on you when I need to.

Following stuff is in the works already

Successful Approaches to Blood Bowl [Roundtable Interview] (mrt1212, morehouse, malmir, purplechest, bazakstine)

Bot Bowl Devleopment [Info Article] (mrt1212,???)

Painting [Info Article/Showcase] (Jeffro)

Controlling the Middle [Tactical Article] (Bghandras)

Alternative House Rules [Showcase] (mrt1212, Tzalaran)

NAF Scene [Showcase] (Sann3068)

Inside the Mind of a Data Genius [Interview] (mrt1212, SzieberthAdam)

New Star Analysis [Info Article] (Bazakastine???)

BB Trophies [???] (???)

Aunt Agony [Advice Column] (Dr. Poods)

Monty Dorf [Story] (Thoralf)

Classifieds [Classified] (mrt1212, DaGreatGobbo, ???)

This is where we stand with article ideas and things that are confirmed and in progress. I am looking for more obviously but I wanted to give everyone an update and let them know that this is still in motion. Just need a few helpers and more articles.

Reply here or PM if you're interested in lending a hand in making this come to fruition. All hands on deck! There is a lot of room to work in here!
juck101

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2019 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I loved "The Game" breakdown in GLN16. Another analysis from a match would be awesome.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2019 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, seems you have more than enough for one issue.

The tournament between fumbbl, xbox and ps etc players could be of interest. Especially if it is recently finished. We haven't heard anything on the 3rd round.

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2019 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Good thought garyt. Ill look into what I need to do.
Kam

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2019 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212: I'm sending you a PM. Great initiative!

Jump to: