81 coaches online • Server time: 20:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd go for pass block for the annoying factor and you never know when he will roll that 6 + it gives you those 3 extra moves to get a TZ on the reciever/thrower

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

DP if you want to foul.

If not Pro. With Pro you can even try those dodges you might need (if you really need them) with 75% or so chance of success.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I´d say Pass Block or Pro, but i´m leaning towards Pass Block. Great skill.

M
Jinxed

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass block or pro.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's another vote for pro.
Fritid

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Tinkywinky wrote:
It's ranked so he can't take dp. Pass block is a good choice.

Sadly this is a true statement.

Why on earth/ Where in H***, does it say that he can't take DP on an orc lineman for his third skill?????
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

It's sarcasm here. It means that you can't find opponents with Orcs if you have DP, that everybody in ranked hates DPs and so if you want a reasonable chance to get games you are forced to forget DP as a skill in Ranked.

It is sad, but it is true.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i think pass block will do more for the team than pro.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
It's sarcasm here. It means that you can't find opponents with Orcs if you have DP, that everybody in ranked hates DPs and so if you want a reasonable chance to get games you are forced to forget DP as a skill in Ranked.

It is sad, but it is true.

That depends, I don't really have problems getting games in ranked, even though 3 of my 4 teams there have atleast 1 DP. Then again, I only have skaven, norse, flings and gobbos there, so I guess ppl aren't that scared of them.

But I don't think I'd get any games in ranked, if I had a Chaos team with couple of DPs and RSC/Claw combos. Well, atleast not easily.
Wizard

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

thats why my chaos dosn't get kill skills
no one will play

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

pro sucks. Pass Block rules.

However, if for some bizarre and private reason you can't stand to get Pass Block, I guess Pro helps get those gfi and dodge rolls a little more safe. Not to mention the blocking rerolls.

don't forget that it only works 1/2 the time, though. Whereas Pass Block is so damn cool - it makes everyone more scared to try passes, and when they finally crack under the pressure and do it, you can get tackle on some poor catcher, or increase the chance of the thrower fumbling.
 Jump to: