74 coaches online • Server time: 16:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Pro Bloodlustgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zenemuse

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I have an opinion on what i should do with my spare cash... but more than anything would like to see what others would choose to do with this this team.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=165537

The way i see it, i have two options right now... I can either purchase my 6th and final CD blocker, or save up for my 2nd Centaur.

The arguements for either, as i see it, are:

Purchasing the CD blocker now will give him more time and games to develop, hopefully racing to that first skill (which would be guard unless a doubble is rolled)
OR
Saving for another BC, who is by far a superior player, would not only add more speed to my team and a 5th str 4+ player, but also might hog SPP's... (in my last game, my other BC got 13 spp's scoring twice, intercepting the ball, and getting a well deserved mvp... in only his 2nd game)

The problem i see is that Unranked games are kind of hard to find (due to inactivity in the unranked channel during my play hours), especially with this CD team... Between the 4 4+ str players (soon to be 5?), a coupple guarders, my 2 ag 4 hobgobs, a good ammount of rerolls, and the fact that my back-ups are reasonably skilled up, i've gotten turned down for games a lot.
So for a team that doesn't get as many games as i'd like, player purchases have to be carefully thought out.

So what would you do? Field another CD blocker, or wait a game or two for a 2nd BullCent?
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you like toast?

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Centaur. I would say start with two and no Dwarves (or 1). The dwarf can do his job with no extra skills and do it well with one (guard). The bull needs to develop more.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The bull. It's good that your other bull is getting lots of SPP, but that's not something you can count on with them. Too often they just bash around and get swarmed by the opposition.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Go for the bull. They are the potential stars of the Chaos Dwarf teams, but need time to develop like stated above. The Dwarfs only have one way to go [guard or MB] and only one way to gett SPP, CAS and MVP. After all they are just there to give [a slow but still] some armored support to the rest of the team. The bulls score, and win you games. Hence, you need two of them.
 Jump to: