46 coaches online • Server time: 10:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Funso

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

That isn't the issue with the Apoth.

The issue is that your play who died or SI, will still be Badly Hurt at best, and very likely still SI or dead.

While I like some aspects of the Vault, having a player be SI and knowing that the Apoth cannot possibly help him play any other part in this game as he would now, is pretty awful. I think this is probably the biggest issue with Vault right now.
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: May 06, 2005 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The Chirurgeon returns players to the pitch Funso. So if you want a Dead player to play the rest of the game, the Chirurgeon will do that. So there is a way in the Vault to return injured players to the pitch.

Galak
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: May 06, 2005 - 08:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Also MNGs don't count towards your team value - so you get inducements to help out. Since these ought to have a more consistent (and generally better) impact than the handicaps Av7 get a significant boost - their negative cycles should be shorter and recovery easier. I'm going to be testing this out in RL since my High Elf team got 2 RIPs & a 2 MNGs in their first game.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it just me or is 120k for the flesh golem is a bit much especially since stand firm id going to be tone down and be a simple skill? I already thought they were overpriced in their actual format...
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: May 13, 2005 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

neutral feedback about the vault rules...

its progress... every change, tweaking, idea is progress. like it or lump it. i prefer progress to stagnation. and bychanging the rules, they keep you interested, and on your toes for the next changes. the game doesn't end up repetitive, etc...

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: May 13, 2005 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

MagmaBeast wrote:
Is it just me or is 120k for the flesh golem is a bit much especially since stand firm id going to be tone down and be a simple skill? I already thought they were overpriced in their actual format...

Possibly true, but they're worth 120k to a Necro Coach, which is a more salient issue.
blizzt95

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 05:51 Reply with quote Back to top

just having a look at the vault rules again and a little confused about something. the redone shadowing skill says that it now works for any movement out of the player's tz. i'm only a simple human male and your broad concept of this shadowing frightens and confuses me. actually, no, just curious about something...

if a player with shadowing is next to someone with leap who uses that skill, how would the shadowing work?
Wizard

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 06:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I think (after a glance at the sheet) that the biggest problem for elf teams will be the spiralling expenses rule.
Its hard enough for elf teams to get replacments as it is...