84 coaches online • Server time: 20:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I have my white list in my info page. Besides, squig_87, SergeiBautin and Origami are worth a special mention. Maybe because I like talkative coaches who do not stand still silent for 1hour and a half.

Very Happy

/me cheers to Nordmark for including me in this thread... I want to play you!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh, and DukeTyrion too.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

jinxed, tymless, korso, chrisB, da_todfatha, habeli, AFK_Eagle, sideshowbob, and many others who i cant remember off the top of my head

"Now that's an esophagous!"
AndersB

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Lord_Makari is great, and if you catch him on the chat he always has some great insights on nearly anything Smile He's great to play too, and check out his norse lineman Danzer!
Oh, and Simtong is great too, but I haven't seen him online for a while Sad
The_Mighty_Ren

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I've never played a game I didn't enjoy. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Though it probably helps that I lose a lot.

I return the favour and nominate DonTomaso - fun to play, never whinges as I comedy luck my way to victory and just a genuinely nice guy.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas has been the nicest coach I've played so far, I think, but SergeiBautin and Emphasy are not far off... Although it was playing my crunchy little woodies (now retired) against Buskopanz's deceptively named Soft Mices that I learned the most (the hard way, naturally), so I'd probably give him a mention too.
Jogvan

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nordmark wrote:
The Faroe Squad: You know who you are. Cool guys all the bunch. They sleep in the 4vs4IT channel
Thanks =) All the cool guys are in the #4vs4IT channel Wink
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas nice? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Must of caught him on an off day.

Want to learn to play with and vs Necro's? Play Kenty. Good guy to play that does not rub it in your face when he tears your team a new a##hole.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

My fun list is extensive and is growing by the day. Theres not many games of bloodbowl that I havnt enjoyed. And to JanMattys, I take that PM as an official declaration of war. Hopefully I'll be able to find a team with 11 players to play you Very Happy

Synn

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Kfoged is another great coach. I have had some classic matches against the guy and he plays to win.

Syndrome057
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

All the guys that play in MNF are fun to play. The lads from MLB and WWB are always fun to play as well.

Probably my favorite to play against though has to be BMM.

I even like playing Mully Smile

I guess what I am saying is I pretty much like playing anyone Smile

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
LindsayD

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkwolf wrote:
Aequitas nice? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Must of caught him on an off day.

Well, he *did* apologise for killing one of my best players and stomping my team to pieces... Wink
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot is one of my favorite people to play against buzko aswell even though hes teams are quite mean Razz
Cyco

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Me; I try to play hard Rolling Eyes , but dont like to kill my opponont, or destroy his team. Evil or Very Mad Tactic fouls is ok, but not every turn. Play for fun and hopefully a nice chat while at it. From that point of wiev I'd like to nominate;

Ludicruz - Great at blocking - sucks at dodging. Plays fair. Should change his nick to Job. Favourite mate here at fumbbl. (Whines a lot, with a smile) Razz
Razorback - Fun to play against, easy to beat. Wink , Unfotrunally not online so much anymore, have to get him back here.
ChrisB - Always enjoyes a game against ChrisB, hard to beat.
Omightyme .- Plays fast, fair and fun. I will gladly recomend anyone who wants a quick fun game to play him.
Idolen - Used to be a very good player, havent played for a while, I hope he gets back the feeling for the game, because atm you suck. =P (still love yah) Unfortunally, family calls and he is not online very often.
Reventlov - A very nice coach, who plays hard, fair and is great fun to meet.
Burnalot - A very nice coach, who plays very well and I recomend anyone who wants a fun, quick, fair match to talk to him.
CaptainT - Gives me a hard time and are very fun to play.
Kenty - A very good player, and fun to talk to.
Bantha - Listens to me whining, I cant seem to beat him. Nice fella.
Fejd - Respect. Plays very well, but whines when things dont go his way. =P Still fun to play yah.
Laviak - Just meet him, he is great fun.
CoachDan - Nice coach, who I enjoy to play a lot.
Pulpo Fiction - Fun to play, gives me a hard time in 4vs4. ;o)
and the list goes on and on and on...

(And all you who I forgot to mention, sorry, notihng personal. =P)
thesquig

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

May as well... copy and paste from my bio.

The fun list.
asperon-despite his really bad luck, good fun to play against.
Lowney- cus he's mate, but dont play him. his luck is obscene. He will foul you on t8 second half and will destroy you teams because he cant beat you Wink
Ronnie4655- Cus he runs my league Smile
Buskopanz- cus I like to put him through his paces Wink
Dreadclaw- Cus he likes fouling
Wukong-good sport and good fun to play against. he took my flukey t8 winner really well.
AlcingRagaholic- Great fun to play against. anytime mate.
Sleeter- A newbie that I really enjoyed helping out. Good fun, rematch anytime.
TheHypnotoad- Such a cool guy, funny as hell to play. One of the best I've ever played. 11 outta 10.
Milnestar-vows to destory broken face after a game that saw me kill 3 of his better players. Good spirit.
Draxus- I like his style, fouls back with his amazons and never winges.
Mithrilpoint- a really strong player.
JanMattys- Good coach, nice guy.
Bogh- Good coach, enjoyable game.
Falcone- Probably the best sport I've played.
Paulhicks-always fun to play against.
lord_lemon- fun game
Brownrob- cus he slapped me with a fish.

Mr_QB

Post   Posted: May 17, 2005 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*
just had one more for the list of fun coach's to play Quaruk is always ready for a game, he is really fun to play against. He might not be the best of coach's but when it comes to sportsmanship he is definatly in the top ten.