22 coaches online • Server time: 07:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smeborg

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried replaying matches just now. The matches load, but present as a completed match log (set at turn 8 of 2nd half), without the ability to replay.

I tried 3 different matches, including logging out and in again. Still not working.

Perhaps other coaches could quickly verify if this is a problem for everybody (or just for me).
MercutioT

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I can verify this.

If you fiddle with the buttons, you can get it to play eventually, but
• the >| and |< buttons skip to the next drive, rather than turn, and
• the play-by-play no longer follows the log, so you can't really see what any of the rolls non-block plays are.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah ok thx.
So it is not a bug the fact that the log screen does not follow the replay acrions.

When I load a replay it is loaded at the end of the match. So I have to press |<< and then > the replay then start but the log window does not follow.

And I confirm that if I press >>| it goes to the end of the drive.

Anyway thx to Candlejack to have incliuded the resize window! Thsi is really great! I don't need every time to resize my screen resolution!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

This is rather weird. I created a bug entry for this and will try to look into it soon. Sorry for the inconviniences.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
This is rather weird. I created a bug entry for this and will try to look into it soon. Sorry for the inconviniences.

Thank you!!
smeborg

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

No worries, Candlejack, you (and others) are the ones we need to thank for all your hard work! In general, I am very impressed with the robustness of the site, and the amount of work that goes in to fixing things and keeping things up to date.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:

If this one is around the same area, I would be very grateful if you could have a look.

Thanks.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if it's related, but when I tried watching a replay a day or two ago, it did not have any sound despite my sound being enabled and working in an actual game.
 Jump to: