9 coaches online • Server time: 07:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Dread, you would of been proud of me last night. I played my orcs vs. Afk's rats. I was out TR and ST. His rat ogre failed a sprint next to my dp. The boot was given resulting in a -1ag. Only foul my 7av orc dp delivered. All about quality, not quantity.

After suffering games in which I suffered 7,7 and 9 cas, nice to see some dice go my way.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Good job Darkwolf. now make a goblin lineorc team! call them the green lewsorz

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

made_of_metal wrote:
well named players really does help. In i rough match vs skaven i killed a player. Fortunately his name was X-mas. With that act i reached super-villian hights of hysteria.

My next elf lino is gonna be name Christmas. I look forward to yelling "You ruined Christmas!" when he finally bites the dust.

Fling passing may be fun...but flings being passed is far better. Smile
Shepherd

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I might start a team called the Confusing Pronouns. RIGHT NOW.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol.. a team with names like Christmas, Kofi Anan, Santaclause, Nelson mandela, stuff like that.. OMG..you Ruined Christmas! You killed the world leading architct of peace etc etc.. ow the sheer joy..

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

(sorry, the president of the Recordopedia Sideshow Circus is twisting my arm as I type, so I have to post this)

If you want some mindless fun on Fumbbl, read the back issues of the Grotty Little Newspaper, read the Recordopedia Spluttanica or contribute stories or articles to them. Try to compliment people who help your FUMBBL experience be more fun, fun coaches in and out of the game, fluff-writers, fun people that take the time to commemorate your match by writing a match-report, ...

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Having an opponent write amatch report like this after a hilarious match, that makes my FUMBBL day a fun experience !

Thanks again Donkosak, and when are we having that rematch ?

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

You can always have fun by hijacking forum threads...death to cherrypickers!!! Twisted Evil
DonKosak

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I still remember that match Splutticus Smile
The ogres are ready as soon as the season in their league is finished. How long time it'll take I don't know though...
You'll receive a proper challenge as soon as possible
 Jump to: