44 coaches online • Server time: 14:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aaaardvark101

Post 22 Posted: Dec 08, 2023 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I see them on the home page and someone mentioned receiving them on the Blood Bowl Community Facebook page.

Lots of people asked about them and wanted to buy them, and the person said he didn't think they were available anymore...?

I'd really like a set, are there plans to make them available again? It would be a great way to support the site!
JamesLangley

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2023 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

They were available to order about 5 months ago.

In the FUMBBL Discord, Christer said that there are extras in case of postage mishaps/etc., and that once those are accounted for (probably mid-January), some additional orders may be possible. I wouldn't expect anymore beyond those few to be available for quite a while though, as this current batch looked to be quite the undertaking based on Christer's progress pics in the Discord.
Traveller

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2023 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Just adding my set into my RL collection and thewebsite dice archives. Any info how many are made/sold this time? Cheers!
Traveller of www.blood-bowl-miniatures.de
Christer

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2023 - 17:18
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The 2023 batch in numbers:

1400 dice were ordered from the underlying supplier, distributed as follows:
- 800 black gemsonte
- 600 violet gemstone

100 or so dice failed to pass my QC for various reasons. Just under 1100 dice were shipped (don't have the exact numbers at hand right now, but could provide them).

So I have roughly 200 dice remaining to cover shipping issues and potentially get a few of them out to people who missed out on this batch. Alternatively, I have a few to send out as prizes or whatever.

That being said, the 2021 batch were basically identical (same underlying supplier, black gemstone which is the same as the black ones this year). Back then is was roughly 500 dice that were sent out, with another 100 dice spare (the last half of which I handed out at the World Cup in Alicante).
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2023 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
The 2023 batch in numbers:

1400 dice were ordered from the underlying supplier, distributed as follows:
- 800 black gemsonte
- 600 violet gemstone

100 or so dice failed to pass my QC for various reasons. Just under 1100 dice were shipped (don't have the exact numbers at hand right now, but could provide them).

So I have roughly 200 dice remaining to cover shipping issues and potentially get a few of them out to people who missed out on this batch. Alternatively, I have a few to send out as prizes or whatever.

That being said, the 2021 batch were basically identical (same underlying supplier, black gemstone which is the same as the black ones this year). Back then is was roughly 500 dice that were sent out, with another 100 dice spare (the last half of which I handed out at the World Cup in Alicante).

So where and how would I purchase these? Make a donation to the site? Smile

Jump to: