26 coaches online • Server time: 10:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cursed_Coach

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2024 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to play and ignore class work like any good student. Java says it can't be installed on a CromeOS. been messing around with it and haven't been able to make any headway.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2024 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure you can't
Best option would be run fumbbl on a PC somewhere, and then connect to it remotely from the chromebook
Cursed_Coach

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2024 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

How would I stream to my Crome and will I need to keep the other laptop on or can I close it and put it in my school bag?
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2024 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Good option would be to pay attention to class, and play Blood Bowl during your leisure time... after your homework is done.
Best option would be to work with the faculty of your educational organization to setup facilities on campus which support Java for use by students (and faculty) who pay attention during class and have gotten all their work done. Wink

Corbinh54

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2024 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Good option would be to pay attention to class, and play Blood Bowl during your leisure time... after your homework is done.
Best option would be to work with the faculty of your educational organization to setup facilities on campus which support Java for use by students (and faculty) who pay attention during class and have gotten all their work done. Wink

So wholesome Crying or Very sad
Carthage

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2024 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay Dadzmus.
Cursed_Coach

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2024 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:

I have a bad attention span and there is no way the school would set something like that up. I gotta make do with trying to get fumbble to work on this laptop.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2024 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It doesn't work on chromeOS
Cursed_Coach

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2024 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah but I don't know how to stream so I'm stuck doing something else till I figure out how
 Jump to: