67 coaches online • Server time: 19:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who sould be inducted into the FUMBBL Hall of Fame in the Coaches Category?
Aequitas
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Buskopanz
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Celyn
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
CopyCat
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
Csonti
9%
 9%  [ 14 ]
Cusi
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
deathgerbil
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Flix
5%
 5%  [ 8 ]
Malthor
10%
 10%  [ 17 ]
Wuhan
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 155

Uber

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote for Malthor. The guy has 3 of the 6 top rated teams in Ranked, that has to count for something. Everytime I've played him was fun, even though I got quite humiliated in a some of them. One day I'll get my revenge, but until then I'm voting for him. If you cant beat em, join em ! Wink

The most important factor for me is dedication. To have 3 teams over 100 games and over the 300 TR barrier is quite an accomplisment I think. The same can be said about Inkaprettatori and their 530 games, although I don't care much for Busko's playing style.

A guy that's not mentioned in the poll that has also achieved impressive landmarks is Kenty. He's got two teams that have the most games in their respective race. Sleeper in Metropolis, the necros with 374 games and the Patriots of Foxboro with 221 games. I've got a lot of respect for that and I always love playing teams with such an history.

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree totally with Uber. Kenty should be in there more then I should! Played some tough matches against 'em. Kenty's got dedication, good sportsmanship and loads of skill (though occasionally really bad luck) and in addition has some really legendary teams. He deserves the recognition.

Regarding Cusi.. I think he deserves to be nominated in for all that he did, and this is indeed the perfect category, as he was not only a great person out of game but even more so in-game. Looks like he'll win by a landslide, the way it should be. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2005 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Voting Closed.
Quote:
Who sould be inducted into the FUMBBL Hall of Fame in the Coaches Category?
Aequitas 7% [ 11 ]
Buskopanz 5% [ 9 ]
Celyn 1% [ 3 ]
CopyCat 7% [ 12 ]
Csonti 9% [ 14 ]
Cusi 22% [ 35 ]
deathgerbil 7% [ 11 ]
Flix 5% [ 8 ]
Malthor 10% [ 17 ]
Wuhan 22% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 155

Congratulations to Cusi and Wuhan. The induction ceremonies will be held this weekend.