32 coaches online • Server time: 17:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Mighty_Ren wrote:
Lets just buy Peikko a present and be done with it.

EDIT- you'd think with an eleven word sentence there wouldn't be that many spelling mistakes. . .

Let's ...missing an apostrophe there! Razz
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
It's this sense of entitlement that drives me so [ I'm not even going to write it because I know Mez will edit it out anyway ] nuts.

And to think that BMM would have gotten away with swearing too.

I am too drunk to edit anything out right now.

Have a ball, people.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
peikko wrote:
Well, as strong runner up I think this calls for celebrations, and as such I will just celebrate. Thus I will not handle any support tickets or admin channel reguest, have fun! (hope this is enough to get ppl vote me more)

See here.

I stand corrected. In which case I'll add my two cents.

I agree with BMM. It's Peikko's free time he donates. He can stop and do something else anytime he wants...for whatever reason he wants. Be thankful if Christer/admins/officers/approval guys do anything at all for you. They certainly don't owe you their time.

The poll may not include all active coaches, but polls generally reflect the general consensus. If he wants to take it personally, it's his perogative to do so. Besides, it's not like he's the only one that can handle support tickets. He's not holding these requests hostage.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
Trog the Weasel was just way too loud of a neighbor.

Hmmmm....not quite sure how I got drug into this. Confused I mean sure, I like to have a get together every once in awhile, but "way" too loud. Doubtful. Wink
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Threads like this make me wonder why I still come back to this site, it used to be the best thing I've ever seen, but lately I see more whining, nagging and moaning than ever before. Not just on the game, but also on coaches and most on admins and approvers. A good example is the most hated poll. There shouldn't be things like that, it's trying to get people pissed off. It's not necessary, so a big hurray for people who f*ck the site that I loved so much...

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

A Spammer is an animal now??? I mean... my avatar is a fish.... a FISH... and I'm "The Spammer" I mean, sheesh do you think all I do is write off-topic posts?? I mean......

Actually I want to compliment Mully and BMM on their professional attitude towards their disagreement. It's nice to hear people attempting logic and metaphor instead of flames.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Actually I want to compliment Mully and BMM on their professional attitude towards their disagreement.

Well we are actually secret lovers putting on this charade in public to hide the deep afffection for one another. But the jig is up, thr cat is out.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

See... I could have been a cat but Noooooo...... Wink