40 coaches online • Server time: 11:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the forum thread for third round of WBSS2. Please make sure you report your and your opponents score in match record. You dont need to report it here if you dont want to, These result threads are mostly so that we can dig history of previous WBSS's later Smile
albator2001

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

"Replaced loser who dropped tournament after first game on third round with my own team. Remember to think twice before you drop in the middle. If you _have_ to drop, try to do so in beetween the rounds. Everybody who drops in the middle, will be banned from every tournament I will run now or in future."

I dropped because I will go in holidays. Then I cant play other matches of the tournament. I could have asked you before but you never answer to my PM, so I've done what I think was better.

You prefered that I stay and say nothing ?

Strange that when it's Albator2001 who drops that he's systematically punished.

Other guys dropped or dont play their games in round 1 and 2 and you say nothing.
Adar

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

In my last two games have I killed my opponents lord. Kinda ironic that they die just for the all you can eat buffet.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:

Other guys dropped or dont play their games in round 1 and 2 and you say nothing.

Yes, its all a plot vs you. Nobody said nothing in last round when one coach dropped off and was declared banned from future tournaments cause of this.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
albator2001 wrote:

Yes, its all a plot vs you. Nobody said nothing in last round when one coach dropped off and was declared banned from future tournaments cause of this.

Ok, but seriously there is 2 reasons why i retired my team:

1) I will go in holidays (then impossible for me to play second turn of Round 3.

2) It should not be fun to play with a destroyed team ...

Then if i am banned from future Wanna Be A Stunty Star tournaments, other coaches who did the same than me would have same punishment ?
And what about the 2 guys who cheat ?
Habeli

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Taffsadar wrote:
In my last two games have I killed my opponents lord. Kinda ironic that they die just for the all you can eat buffet.

My lord died on his first action on the first game =) ->0 points from first round =)
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Taffsadar wrote:

yeah, it's ironic my lord died before all you can eat buffet, not during it for stuffing himself with too many thrallings. Smile

peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
yeah, it's ironic my lord died before all you can eat buffet, not during it for stuffing himself with too many thrallings. Smile

Clear case of over practising Razz
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Karhumies wrote:

Clear case of over practising Razz

He practised by biting opposing thrallings' legs. Miss nexts and BHs for oppo but the Lord choked to a piece of bone.

Well, at least he left more meat for the little guys. Smile

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2005 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_QB's Lord really has a Thirst for blood!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=819621

Adar

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:

2) It should not be fun to play with a destroyed team ...

I had my team whacked in the first game of the whole tournament. I am still playing and have worked my way from 1pts in the first round to a third place so far in the tournament. The missions means that you often can have a good chance of doing well even though you got a wrecked team. And besides, the lord isn't always helpful. Just look at Evolvetoanarchisms game Wink.

Jump to: