90 coaches online • Server time: 20:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Firesky

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

i like to play against all teams except dwarfes - slow, caging, stupid, boring.
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoy playing against Lizardmen. Too bad there aint too many teams around. As at least one skink is prone to roll +ag they´re able to pull off some real funky plays while trying to maneuver around with those big clumsy sauri. Great fun. Oy yeah and the Kroxigor is my favourite big guy. Can pull off som good moves.

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoy playing Lizards with my Skaven. They're the only team I can't outrun AND the only team I CAN bash... Makes for a fun change.

Otherwise I love the challenge of playing Chaos/Rotters with the same Skaven. It's great pulling off last minute wins when half your team is in the KO box.

Other than that, any of the coaches I've played in Ladder, no matter what team. The coaching quality I've seen there is so much better than I've found in Ranked.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite matchup is humans vs humans. With ag3 positioning becomes important and you can't rely on ag4 to save you, but you can still pull off fast plays when needed.

Lizards is also great fun as they are so flexible and can make such weird plays.
ultwe

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

xen7ric wrote:
Other than that, any of the coaches I've played in Ladder, no matter what team. The coaching quality I've seen there is so much better than I've found in Ranked.

ROFL...
You obviously haven't played me yet....... Cool

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food
Azurus

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I like playing the more versatile teams, since you never know quite what to expect. This can go for any race of course, but generally I think DEs, Humans, Zons and Undead are my favourite oppos race-wise.

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Firesky wrote:
i like to play against all teams except dwarfes - slow, caging, stupid, boring.

I try to play fastball with my dwarves, and I never do the cage. My favourite opponent would be a chaos team where the coach has skipped the essential skills (like block, guard) in favour for mayhem skills.
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri and claw/rsc chaos, if I'm playing my orcs. Otherwise, it's probably undead I enjoy playing against most.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2005 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

ultwe wrote:
xen7ric wrote:

ROFL...
You obviously haven't played me yet....... Cool

You're on Ultwe. I could do with a win! Mr. Green
Ironbreaker

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2005 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

the most important thing in a game is the opposing coach that will tell if you have a nice enjoyable game or if you have a lousy game against that you really hated (either you win or you lose).
As for teams I like to play pretty much everything despite the fact that I'm now more careful when accepting games, I really don't like to play against orcs.
 Jump to: